ALL >> Business >> View Article
Popular Bariatric Weight Loss Surgeries
Total Articles: 230
Bariatric Surgery helps patients lose weight by reducing the size of the stomach. Once the patient is evaluated by the doctor and then the surgery is recommended as per the condition. Not every patient is same and Ready 4 a Change understands that. There are surgeries which are done to shorten the digestive tract whereas other is used for reducing stomach size. The former leads to fewer calories absorption whereas the latter surgery helps in making the patient’s fuller even by consumption of less food. In this article, Ready 4 a Change brings you some popular bariatric surgery before and after.
It reduces the size of the stomach by stapling it, so that it takes the shape of a sleeve that will act as a new smaller stomach. The reduced size generates weight loss because less food can be eaten without any bypass of the intestines or mal absorption. Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy is a Safe and Effective Weight Loss Surgery for High BMI and High Risk patients.
Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass
For this procedure, we use a surgical stapler, which separates the upper stomach portion from the lower. It is usually performed on obese persons with Body Mass Index BMI over 40 or with less BMI but with obesity related disease. The operation is not a magical cure for weight issues but it is a step forward. It can decrease your weight significantly within few weeks to months.
The LAP-BAND surgery is the least invasive surgery we offer. Equipment used includes a small adjustable silicone rubber band. Laparoscopic adjustable gastric band surgery or lap band surgery reduces the capacity of the stomach, so you have complete control over the amount of food you eat. This form of bariatric surgery, slows the rate at which food passes from the stomach to the intestines, so this facilities overall weight loss.
The Gastric Plication process uses laparoscopy. Small incisions are made and our surgeon inserts a small camera and other advanced surgical tools. No part of the stomach is removed for this procedure so it may be reversible for some patients.
Mini Gastric Bypass
Mini Gastric Bypass is a simplified form of the Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass. This surgery is also laparoscopic ally performed.
The Duodenal Switch procedure has a mal absorptive aspect and a restrictive aspect as well since approximately 70% of the stomach is removed. It is a laparoscopic procedure where incisions are made in the middle of the abdomen and the stomach. To get more information log on to the website over web.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla