ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Chat On Fashion Jewelry
Total Articles: 69
This is a place to discuss fashion jewelry together, including wholesale, retailing, trends, imports, and everything about jewels!
Button Earrings: Famous movie stars who walked on red carpet this year lead to a new fashion trends, which is button and stud style earrings step to the forefront for 2013. I join the parade to see how many 'out-of-stock' notices or posts there were for these styles on electronic commerce stage or online shopping stage. What I like most is the recycled nature that old buttons can be reused into brand new jewelry and accessories.
Chandelier Earrings: In recent years, new modestly sized styles were seen in recent jewelry market shows in 2012. Big and bold is still making a statement even if pared down to a more 'condensed' version of 2011's over-blown attention grabbers.
Hair Jewelry: Evident at bridal runway shows and at some red carpet events, barrettes, hair bands, tiaras, and brooches pinned in place have particular appeal to younger clients for their whimsical effect.
Jazz Age Styles: The flapper dresses from the 2012 runway shows combined with Art Deco-inspired looks in bridal and fine fashion jewelry are bringing a sense of history to mainstream jewelry boxes. I believe this is the biggest trend of the year ahead.
Moveable and Interchangeable Jewels: Ear charms are an increasing category (think of styles from Trésor Collection and Oliver Smith Jeweler) that offers diversified looks for owners. Plus, the inherent movement in these styles and other types - like mixed-link drop earrings - can mix well with voluminous fashions and those that demand drama.
Pearls: Will they be important roles for retailers in 2013? My sources are recommending smart stores will be keeping fresh water and small, colored strands in the forefront for at least one more season.
Geometric Shapes and Tribal Effects: Angular pieces like square rings and bangles will work well with column dresses while horn and leather accents will speak to tribal looks in fashion. There's just something very hot about this!
Tangerine: Pantone's Color of 2012 and a big hit at spring runway shows. Coordinate other bright colors with it - and keep it in stock in the form of stones like citrine, fire opal, and more. I have the best recommendations for the sharpest, yet durable gems to use.
Yellow Gold and Stones: Stones like beryl and rutilated quartz are abundant at shows and exhibitions, suggesting that both will be prevalent in future lines. Gold's price has dropped a bit, further reinforcing the ongoing gold standard. This is great news to your ears and other parts!
This article come from - http://dubaijewllerywholesale.weebly.com/2/post/2013/10/chatonfashionjewelry.html
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 4188.8.131.52.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar