ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Chat On Fashion Jewelry
Total Articles: 69
This is a place to discuss fashion jewelry together, including wholesale, retailing, trends, imports, and everything about jewels!
Button Earrings: Famous movie stars who walked on red carpet this year lead to a new fashion trends, which is button and stud style earrings step to the forefront for 2013. I join the parade to see how many 'out-of-stock' notices or posts there were for these styles on electronic commerce stage or online shopping stage. What I like most is the recycled nature that old buttons can be reused into brand new jewelry and accessories.
Chandelier Earrings: In recent years, new modestly sized styles were seen in recent jewelry market shows in 2012. Big and bold is still making a statement even if pared down to a more 'condensed' version of 2011's over-blown attention grabbers.
Hair Jewelry: Evident at bridal runway shows and at some red carpet events, barrettes, hair bands, tiaras, and brooches pinned in place have particular appeal to younger clients for their whimsical effect.
Jazz Age Styles: The flapper dresses from the 2012 runway shows combined with Art Deco-inspired looks in bridal and fine fashion jewelry are bringing a sense of history to mainstream jewelry boxes. I believe this is the biggest trend of the year ahead.
Moveable and Interchangeable Jewels: Ear charms are an increasing category (think of styles from Trésor Collection and Oliver Smith Jeweler) that offers diversified looks for owners. Plus, the inherent movement in these styles and other types - like mixed-link drop earrings - can mix well with voluminous fashions and those that demand drama.
Pearls: Will they be important roles for retailers in 2013? My sources are recommending smart stores will be keeping fresh water and small, colored strands in the forefront for at least one more season.
Geometric Shapes and Tribal Effects: Angular pieces like square rings and bangles will work well with column dresses while horn and leather accents will speak to tribal looks in fashion. There's just something very hot about this!
Tangerine: Pantone's Color of 2012 and a big hit at spring runway shows. Coordinate other bright colors with it - and keep it in stock in the form of stones like citrine, fire opal, and more. I have the best recommendations for the sharpest, yet durable gems to use.
Yellow Gold and Stones: Stones like beryl and rutilated quartz are abundant at shows and exhibitions, suggesting that both will be prevalent in future lines. Gold's price has dropped a bit, further reinforcing the ongoing gold standard. This is great news to your ears and other parts!
This article come from - http://dubaijewllerywholesale.weebly.com/2/post/2013/10/chatonfashionjewelry.html
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith