ALL >> Others >> View Article
Follow These Tips About Diamond Saw Blade Finishing
Total Articles: 61
It is the common sense that diamond circular saw blade is one of the sharpest cutting tools, in other words, it is more dangerous to use it for cutting if you don’t pay attention on its safety using ways. In the following article, these tips should be paid attention when using diamond saw blade for cutting, are you interested? Follow me to read, please.
Firstly, before using the new finisher, it is better to be exited fully from the last finishing, in daily life, lots of people are likely to make such mistake and as a result saw blade’s working life would be too much shorter. On the other hands, if it is the fragile diamond finishing tool, when touching with the diamond grinding wheel, it is easy to be damaged under such circumstance.
Secondly, when installing the diamond finishing tool, have you paid attention on the installation angle? As usual, the inclination should be between 10 degree and 15 degree so that it would point to the diamond grinding wheel direction of rotation.
Thirdly, finisher and other tools such as holding device should be fixed very well and at the same time all the tool head should not be too longer.
Fourthly, it is recommended to use cooling liquid during the finishing process, and in the whole time, cooling liquid should be used at the contact part between finishing tool and the grinding wheel.
Fifth, at the beginning for finishing, you have to start the work from the highest point of grinding wheel, and as usual, it would be at the middle part of grinding wheel.
Sixth, you have to make some adjustment slightly, according to the different finishing needs, it can be divided into the rough finishing and the exquisite finishing, as for the rough finishing, the size should be between 0.001 and 0.002 inches while as for the exquisite finishing, it should be between 0.0005 inch and 0.001 inch.
Seventh, have you paid attention on the suitable speed of lateral movement? As usual, in the permissible range, the lower roughness of grinding wheel on the surface, the slower speed of lateral movement.
Eighth, you have to improve the finishing efficiency, in other words, it is better to finish the finishing work in specified time, otherwise grinding wheel is likely to become blunt and finally there would be heavier cutting force when using.
After reading these eight points, do you get some useful information?
Others Articles1. Get The Best Protective Packaging Materials Suppliers Dubai
2. Affordable Moving Truck On Rent
Author: Manoj Kumar
3. The Best Replacement Parts For Your Iphone 4s
Author: Darren Chappel
4. Heavy Duty Shelving System That Helps You Maximise Storage Capacity
Author: Abazar Shelving
5. Expats Move To Hong Kong For An Exquisite Experience
Author: jaya dixit
6. 7 Questions To Consider Before You Buy Used Kitchen Equipment
Author: Joseph Rubino
7. Use Ball Pens For Your Business Promotional Purposes
Author: Vijay Singh
8. Elliott Kronenfeld Unveils Secrets To Better Connections In Couples By Intention: Creating And Culti
9. Pandits For Marriage In Bangalore-hindu Traditional Marriage
Author: Online purohtihs
10. Agarwal Packers And Movers Feedback
Author: Neha Gupta
11. Before Buying Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes, Pick The Best Option For You
Author: Ben Oesterling
12. Latest National News - Trends Which Will Put Pedal To Metal
Author: Hannah Smith
13. Where To Find The Best Ar Parts
Author: Scott Rollf
14. Cidc To Award Vishwakarma Award To Mr. Akhilesh Srivastava
Author: Ramya Anumolu
15. Why Would I Need A Commercial Drain Snake?
Author: Lori Troyer