ALL >> Others >> View Article
Follow These Tips About Diamond Saw Blade Finishing
Total Articles: 61
It is the common sense that diamond circular saw blade is one of the sharpest cutting tools, in other words, it is more dangerous to use it for cutting if you don’t pay attention on its safety using ways. In the following article, these tips should be paid attention when using diamond saw blade for cutting, are you interested? Follow me to read, please.
Firstly, before using the new finisher, it is better to be exited fully from the last finishing, in daily life, lots of people are likely to make such mistake and as a result saw blade’s working life would be too much shorter. On the other hands, if it is the fragile diamond finishing tool, when touching with the diamond grinding wheel, it is easy to be damaged under such circumstance.
Secondly, when installing the diamond finishing tool, have you paid attention on the installation angle? As usual, the inclination should be between 10 degree and 15 degree so that it would point to the diamond grinding wheel direction of rotation.
Thirdly, finisher and other tools such as holding device should be fixed very well and at the same time all the tool head should not be too longer.
Fourthly, it is recommended to use cooling liquid during the finishing process, and in the whole time, cooling liquid should be used at the contact part between finishing tool and the grinding wheel.
Fifth, at the beginning for finishing, you have to start the work from the highest point of grinding wheel, and as usual, it would be at the middle part of grinding wheel.
Sixth, you have to make some adjustment slightly, according to the different finishing needs, it can be divided into the rough finishing and the exquisite finishing, as for the rough finishing, the size should be between 0.001 and 0.002 inches while as for the exquisite finishing, it should be between 0.0005 inch and 0.001 inch.
Seventh, have you paid attention on the suitable speed of lateral movement? As usual, in the permissible range, the lower roughness of grinding wheel on the surface, the slower speed of lateral movement.
Eighth, you have to improve the finishing efficiency, in other words, it is better to finish the finishing work in specified time, otherwise grinding wheel is likely to become blunt and finally there would be heavier cutting force when using.
After reading these eight points, do you get some useful information?
Others Articles1. Enjoy It With Photo Booth!
Author: William is the author of this article.
2. Bring Life With Amazing Gifts!
Author: William is the author of this article
3. Wide-ranging Benefits From The Best Wine In India
Author: Avishek Roy
4. Contact For Professional Wedding Photographers In Hyderabad
5. Apoyos Para Emprendedores 2017
6. Shared Ownership Of Property In India? Know The Legal Remedy To Deal With It!
Author: saima joseph
7. Nine Things You Should Pay Careful Attention To Before Investing Your Money In A Wire Rope
Author: Shilpa Sharma
8. Reasons Why Should Anyone Choose A Profession Like Call Girl
Author: Anmalika Roy
9. What Are The Benefits Of Led Tvs?
Author: tanjni pache
10. Signs That Your Dog Needs To See A Veterinarian In Woodbridge
Author: Adam Smith is the author of this article.
11. Video Production Services Atlanta – Go Through The Portfolio Before Hiring A Video Production Atlant
Author: William Brown
12. 5 Success Tips To Achieve Your Goals And Ambitions
Author: George smith
13. Portable Street Umbrellas Comes In Wide Designs
Author: Street Umbrellas Australia
14. Sleeping Habits Of Zodiac Moon Signs And Ideas For Improvement
Author: Vinay Bajrangi
15. Handyman Services - A Necessity In Your Household
Author: handy helper