ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Are The Places To Visit During Honeymoon In Kerala ?
Total Articles: 76
Kerala enjoys being one of the most sought after states in Asia. An equable climate, serene and palm fringed beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, exotic wildlife, lush green hill stations, waterfalls, paddy fields, an exotic cuisine, cultural monuments,incredible temples,fragrant spices, peaceful and pristine Kerala in India’s cleanest state. It is referred as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world. Traveling by train, bus, rickshaw, tuk tuk, and bicycle and boats will bring you closer to the locals and when you explore yourself then you will realize how fascinating it is. The state is also famous for house boat setting. Kathakali dance form attracts not only Indians but foreign tourist too. As its tag line Kerala- God's Own Country was adopted for tourist promotion and became a global super brand and is regarded as one of the destinations with the highest brand recall.
The places of interest like Munnar, Wayanad, Kochi, Kovalam etc. for which people visit the place for family tour, Kerala honeymoon tours.One can feel relaxed with roaming around beaches like Bekal, Muzhuppilangad, Snehatheeram, Cherai, Mararikulam, Varkala and kovalam. Backwater choices are there throughout the state – namely the Cochin backwaters, Backwaters of Allepy which is also known as Alappuzha, and numerous small backwater in entire state of Kerala. Forts and Archaeological relics are present in places like Bekal, Fort Cochin. Wildlife, Hillstations and waterfalls are present in Wayanad, Munnar, Thekkadyand throughout the northern hills of Kerala.All these fascinating places makes it worth it to be called a perfect destination for honeymoon in Kerala. The entire State is also famous for Ayurveda hospitals and resorts which are at Par with the best in the World. In every nook and corner in Kerala you can find Hindu temples, Muslim mosques and Christian Churches; and unlike many other parts of India, people live happily without communal riot.
A holiday here is an opportunity for rejuvenation. You can have Ayurveda oil massage, spend a day or two on a houseboat with nothing to do but watch coconut trees pass by, or just laze around on Kovalam or Varkala beaches during honeymoon in Kerala. Thus tourism is more of varied nature here. Kerala has been through a period of strong growth with one of the highest per-capita income and poverty levels are extremely low compared to elsewhere in India. Most households have family members working somewhere outside the state, typically the Middle East.Agriculture is highly focused on cash-crop cultivation such as rubber, tea, coffee, spices and coconut plantations. Tourism is now a booming industry in Kerala, and accounts for a significant part of the state's economy.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara