ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villas In Barcelona
Total Articles: 28
Barcelona is the capital city of Spain and is the second largest city in Spain. It is one of the world’s leading cities for tourism and a cultural sports center with its influence in commerce, education and many other fields.
Beach villas are very famous in Barcelona as it lies on the sea shore of northeast coastal region of Iberian Peninsula facing the Mediterranean Sea. The renting system is very easy and it only requires you to provide the details which are required to confirm a booking. Some of the famous villas n Barcelona are El Cosme, Masoveria Barbas, Can Pou, Can Canabas, Peus Curts, Can Barracus, Vila de Bernades, Can Rovira, Cal Mas Vilanova and El Cobert. The villas have beautiful locations and yet have the perfect and accessible drive from the city points.
Most of these villas have a private pool so as to allow you to organize your private party with your friends and family. You will enjoy the hospitality of the tailored service with all the modern amenities available with ease; a homely comfort surrounded by natural beauty. The villas are fully furnished with vitrified tiles and all the sophisticated facilities that make your experience even greater. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary electronics su as 4 ringed gas stove, microwave, fridge, oven, dish washer, washing machine, mixture grinder, etc.
For entertainment, flat TVs are fitted in two separate rooms with 24 hour cable service. The compound is fully secured with a high fence and provided with all the telecommunication facilities such as wi-fi and telephone. The ground floor has the dining hall with the common living room where most of the villas have a long couch.
Around the house you will find the parking garage, lawn, garden and illumination for the evening. You can also enjoy the evening barbeque party surrounded by a bon fire.
Places to see in Barcelona: There are many beautiful places to see while you stay in Barcelona. Some of the famous points are Sagrada Familia, Camp Nou, Park Guell, Tibidabo, Gothic Quarter and many more. You can also get yourself engaged with recreational activities such as sailing, swimming, tennis, cycling, surfing, golf and many more. There are more places to see and experience and you can plan for a getaway or a family vacation to enjoy these moments. The more you see, the more you will create beautiful moments and share the happiness. Barcelona welcomes you to experience the heavenly paradise on earth.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David