ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
7 Tips On How To Care For Sensitive SkinBy Expert Author: Antoinette Richard
You have sensitive skin when you apply or spray perfume to your skin and you feel a burning sensation. You also have this type of skin if it gets irritated with regular and fancy-smelling soap brands. Try to brush your skin with little pressure and if it turns red, it is delicate. Other indications of sensitive skin is when you feel itchy or get rashes from the use of makeups, facial washes, moisturizers and others. So, how should you take care of your sensitive skin? Get information from a dermatologist in Arizona. Consider these tips as well:
1. Wash your skin with cold water. Certain reaction may happen if you use hot water and it may lead to tenderness.
2. Exfoliation is necessary to eliminate dead skin cells. You should do it only once a week. However, for someone like you who have sensitive skin, you should make sure that you do not over-exfoliate your skin. You should be careful in buying exfoliating products. The ingredients should be gentle for your skin type. To be sure, though, you should think about making your own exfoliating product: the lesser the components, the better for your skin. Try combining sugar with olive oil and gently apply it on your skin. Wash it off using water. Afterwards, rub lemon juice on your skin (use cotton ball). Leave it for five minutes. Rinse and moisturize.
3. With your sensitive skin, you should always be alert when going out. Make sure that your skin is protected by sunblock. If some opt for sunscreen products that have high SPF for better protection from UV rays, it is not the case for people with delicate skin. Higher SPF may cause them irritation. SPF 30 is recommended. You may also consider asking a dermatologist in Arizona for a specific brand to buy.
4. Never apply perfume directly on your skin. Spray it on your clothe instead.
5. Moisturize your skin so you can keep it from drying and abrasion. However, as mentioned above, you have to choose the products that you buy from your skin. Buy the one that contains only a few ingredients. Do not consider an item that has alcohol, deodorant, antibacterial and alpha-hydroxy acids.
6. When buying fresh powder, look for the one that has few preservatives. Spend for mascara and black eyeliner that says to be less allergenic. Never opt for liquid eyeliners because they may contain latex, which may result to allergic reaction.
7. A dermatologist also advised not to clean your face using soap for more than once each day. Use face moisturizer every morning. You may also prefer to just splash water on your face and then use moisturizer with SPF. At night, wash your face using sulfate-free cleanser.
People with sensitive skin should take extra good care of their skin. Otherwise, they will suffer from skin irritation, rashes and other skin conditions. Consider the tips above. More important, go to a dermatologist in Arizona for more advices and product recommendations. This expert knows what’s best for your skin type.
Beauty Articles1. 3 Essential Healthy Hair Tips For Long Hair
2. Health The Benefits Of Yoni Massage
3. All About Acne And How To Prevent It
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Top Benefits Of Natural Facial Products
Author: David John
5. Will People Know I Had Hair Transplantation
6. Learning To Make Your Eyes Look Sparklingly Beautiful
7. The Major Causes Of Skin Ageing
Author: Pankaj Singhal
8. How To Choose The Right Natural Skin Care Products For Acne?
Author: David John
9. Lab-size Freeze Dryer – To Keep Food Nourishment
Author: Huang Qi
10. 3 Self-care Rituals That Are Easy - But Powerful
Author: David John
11. Lucintel: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Botox Treatment Dubai – Skin Care Dubai Also Shows A Great Faith In Such Treatment!
Author: Abharan Dari
13. How Can Bridal Makeup Transform You Into Stunning Beauty
Author: Pooja Goel
14. Promising Products For Your Skin Care Regime
15. Skin Specialist Dubai Can Handle Laser Treatment Dubai Properly!
Author: Kanika Gupta