ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Honda Accord Plug-in: Budget And Environmentally Friendly
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In was released in Fall 2013 to a limited market of New York and California. The vehicle offers three ways to drive using two engines, all electric, a hybrid of electric and fuel or fuel only. Electric is used when starting from a stop, accelerating, and braking; this is when the most gas is used in a fuel engine. The two engines work together as a hybrid when rate of speed fluctuates as it does in city driving. The fuel engine takes over when you hit the highway because very little gas is used at cruising speeds.
Loaded with features, the Accord Plug-In offers an aerodynamic design for maximum efficiency. Smart entry and push button start are both facilitated by a key fob allowing for easy entry and start up without ever taking your keys out of your pocket. The rearview camera shows 3 different angles while Honda Lane Watch allows for increased visibility on the passenger side when changing lanes. Adaptive cruise control not only allows for highway cruising but also maintains following distance of other vehicles.
i-MID (Intelligent Multi Informational Display) shows text messages when the vehicle is not in motion, Pandora music information, and information about the vehicle such as mileage and gas consumption on it's 8" screen. The environmentally friendly sugar cane based fabric seats offer a heat feature for chilly days while steering wheel mounted controls offer a safer more convenient driving experience.
The ECON button allows the vehicle to run with optimum efficiency. With the push of a button fuel can be economized or the driver can take full control of the Accords performance. Eco Assist is another fuel saver. Coaching bars located near the speedometer can teach a driver how to make the car perform even more efficiently.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) are just two of the safety features offered on the Honda Accord Plug-In. FCW is designed to prevent accidents by using a radar sensor placed on the inside of the grill. When the sensor is triggered audio alarms and instrument panel notifications are activated to alert the driver. A small camera located between the windshield and the rearview mirror is used in the LDW system by tracking lane markers. If a driver strays out of a lane audio and visual alerts will be set off.
With a MPGe of 115 and the ability to drive 10 miles without using any fuel along with a 46 mpg highway rating and driving range of over 500 miles makes the Honda Accord Plug-in extremely environmentally friendly and an excellent choice for those with a limited fuel budget.
Rock Honda is full-service Honda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's to Fontana, CA. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda Moreno Valley or Montclair Honda. Call or stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name