ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Honda Accord Plug-in: Budget And Environmentally Friendly
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In was released in Fall 2013 to a limited market of New York and California. The vehicle offers three ways to drive using two engines, all electric, a hybrid of electric and fuel or fuel only. Electric is used when starting from a stop, accelerating, and braking; this is when the most gas is used in a fuel engine. The two engines work together as a hybrid when rate of speed fluctuates as it does in city driving. The fuel engine takes over when you hit the highway because very little gas is used at cruising speeds.
Loaded with features, the Accord Plug-In offers an aerodynamic design for maximum efficiency. Smart entry and push button start are both facilitated by a key fob allowing for easy entry and start up without ever taking your keys out of your pocket. The rearview camera shows 3 different angles while Honda Lane Watch allows for increased visibility on the passenger side when changing lanes. Adaptive cruise control not only allows for highway cruising but also maintains following distance of other vehicles.
i-MID (Intelligent Multi Informational Display) shows text messages when the vehicle is not in motion, Pandora music information, and information about the vehicle such as mileage and gas consumption on it's 8" screen. The environmentally friendly sugar cane based fabric seats offer a heat feature for chilly days while steering wheel mounted controls offer a safer more convenient driving experience.
The ECON button allows the vehicle to run with optimum efficiency. With the push of a button fuel can be economized or the driver can take full control of the Accords performance. Eco Assist is another fuel saver. Coaching bars located near the speedometer can teach a driver how to make the car perform even more efficiently.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) are just two of the safety features offered on the Honda Accord Plug-In. FCW is designed to prevent accidents by using a radar sensor placed on the inside of the grill. When the sensor is triggered audio alarms and instrument panel notifications are activated to alert the driver. A small camera located between the windshield and the rearview mirror is used in the LDW system by tracking lane markers. If a driver strays out of a lane audio and visual alerts will be set off.
With a MPGe of 115 and the ability to drive 10 miles without using any fuel along with a 46 mpg highway rating and driving range of over 500 miles makes the Honda Accord Plug-in extremely environmentally friendly and an excellent choice for those with a limited fuel budget.
Rock Honda is full-service Honda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's to Fontana, CA. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda Moreno Valley or Montclair Honda. Call or stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe