ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Honda Accord Plug-in: Budget And Environmentally Friendly
Total Articles: 5
The 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In was released in Fall 2013 to a limited market of New York and California. The vehicle offers three ways to drive using two engines, all electric, a hybrid of electric and fuel or fuel only. Electric is used when starting from a stop, accelerating, and braking; this is when the most gas is used in a fuel engine. The two engines work together as a hybrid when rate of speed fluctuates as it does in city driving. The fuel engine takes over when you hit the highway because very little gas is used at cruising speeds.
Loaded with features, the Accord Plug-In offers an aerodynamic design for maximum efficiency. Smart entry and push button start are both facilitated by a key fob allowing for easy entry and start up without ever taking your keys out of your pocket. The rearview camera shows 3 different angles while Honda Lane Watch allows for increased visibility on the passenger side when changing lanes. Adaptive cruise control not only allows for highway cruising but also maintains following distance of other vehicles.
i-MID (Intelligent Multi Informational Display) shows text messages when the vehicle is not in motion, Pandora music information, and information about the vehicle such as mileage and gas consumption on it's 8" screen. The environmentally friendly sugar cane based fabric seats offer a heat feature for chilly days while steering wheel mounted controls offer a safer more convenient driving experience.
The ECON button allows the vehicle to run with optimum efficiency. With the push of a button fuel can be economized or the driver can take full control of the Accords performance. Eco Assist is another fuel saver. Coaching bars located near the speedometer can teach a driver how to make the car perform even more efficiently.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) are just two of the safety features offered on the Honda Accord Plug-In. FCW is designed to prevent accidents by using a radar sensor placed on the inside of the grill. When the sensor is triggered audio alarms and instrument panel notifications are activated to alert the driver. A small camera located between the windshield and the rearview mirror is used in the LDW system by tracking lane markers. If a driver strays out of a lane audio and visual alerts will be set off.
With a MPGe of 115 and the ability to drive 10 miles without using any fuel along with a 46 mpg highway rating and driving range of over 500 miles makes the Honda Accord Plug-in extremely environmentally friendly and an excellent choice for those with a limited fuel budget.
Rock Honda is full-service Honda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Honda cars, trucks, and SUV's to Fontana, CA. If you are searching for Honda dealers using the keywords Honda Moreno Valley or Montclair Honda. Call or stop by our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Increasingly Stringent Fuel Efficiency Norms To Drive The Demand For Electronically Assisted Steeri
2. Advanced Technology And Growth Of The Automotive Industry Will Drive The Automotive Engine Market
3. How To Choose The Best Place To Undertake Your Car Repair?
Author: James Johnson
4. Air Pressure In Tyres-impact On Driving
Author: BK Vijay
5. Considerations To Keep In Mind Before Buying A Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Taking Advantage Of The Skoda Deals
Author: Daniel Skoda
7. Buying Bridgewater Cars On Sale - Bridgewater Car Sales
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
8. The Roller Conveyor Type Leads The Conveyor System Market In Food & Beverage Industry
9. Lighting To Be The Largest Application Segment Of The Glazing By Polycarbonate Material Market
10. Technological Advancements & The Growth Of The Automotive Industry Are Expected To Drive The Vehicl
11. Get An Airport Shuttle Service When You Are In A Hurry To Catch A Flight
Author: Max Brier
12. A Thin Thread Of Differentiation Between The Bobbers And Choppers
Author: Levi Fysh
13. How To Find Auto Repair Shop - It Is Very Important To Make The Right Choice
Author: Mark Josesh
14. Factors You Should Consider While Hiring A Lorry Anywhere In Bradford
Author: Emma Denton
15. Swipe & Buy: Is It Possible To Buy A Car With A Credit Card?
Author: Williams Orchard