ALL >> Education >> View Article
Best Ways To Find A Boarding School For Your Girl Child
Total Articles: 20
Girls can be different from boys and they have a personality of their own which cannot be negated. Education is a primary factor in which girls are at par with boys and in many cases have even left them far behind. Since time immemorial, we can remember that girls had been shoved off to do the household duties and they were never actually given a chance to explore their abilities.
When a girl is given an opportunity to study in a co-ed school- gives them the opportunity to study in a cohesive environment and interact with boys and share a great bond with them. There are a lot of girls who do a lot better when they are admitted in a co-ed school than in an all-girls school.
However, an independent girls schools has its own benefits, as a school like this can give an opportunity to the girls to study without any inhibitions in their mind and explore their talent to the core. There are girls who are shy and they cannot open up easily when they are in a similar environment with the boys. They become recluse and get distracted in the company of boys. They do not get motivated to participate in extra-curricular activities and feel that they cannot be in a similar platform that of boys.
The difference lies in the minds of people and who teach them. People should not get distracted by all these things and must motivate the children to be together and share a beautiful relationship with each other. A girl who studies in an all-girls school can develop her abilities to the core and can even become very uncomfortable in the company of boys.
There are private boarding schools where the children get the opportunity to stay and study in the same place. This gives them the opportunity to explore their personality- staying in with the people of their own age. During the holidays, they are told to visit their home, or their parents too can come down to visit them.
Any set up can be good for children, but the primary motive is their education. If they do not understand the importance of education then it is of no use. Young girls must be encouraged and motivated to study as they can bring a lot of changes to the society with their innate ability and talent.
In a Muslim school they are taught the importance of charity. As in Islam, Muslim charity is of primary importance and they need to donate generously whenever they get the chance to do it. If kids are taught during their growing years only about how to donate and help the needy they will take the same very qualities to their adulthood.
Education Articles1. 412-79v9 Exam
Author: Jimmy Jacobson
2. Understand The Importance Of Cbap® Training Program
3. Distance-learning, On-campus And Regular With Placement Courses
4. How To Bring About Classroom Software Control Within Purview Of Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
5. Trust Calculations
6. Step By Step Instructions To Succeed With Selenium: Open Source Test Automation Tool
Author: Siyaram Ray
7. New Data Structures In Java
Author: siyaram ray
8. Apply For An Online Help For Nursing And Engineering Project
Author: Mely Jess
9. Tibco Bw | Bw Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
10. Tibco Businessworks Development | Businessworks Development Training
Author: Vasu Buddi
11. How Distance Mba Can Help You Become A Better Manager?
Author: Jitendra D
12. Motivational Speech By Shiv Khera
Author: Shiv Khera
13. Raja A
Author: MBA ADMISSIONS IN INDIA
14. Improve Your Knowledge And Skill With This Mobile Repairing Course In Patna, Bihar
Author: Hi Tech Institute patna
15. Basic Ways To Obtain Excellent Backlinks That Genuinely Enhance Your Traffic
Author: Rohit Sharma