ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cvs Group Claims Wireless And Telecommunication Firms Are Seriously Undervalued
Total Articles: 7
Ten years ago everyone had a cell phone, but no one knew what a smart phone was. In that time smart phones have become so common that even children have them. The wireless industry has been working at an incredibly fast pace to keep up with consumer demand for bandwidth and other services. While many investors are concerned about hyper competition among wireless providers, analysts at CVS Group believe that some of the major players are seriously undervalued and their clients have the opportunity to take positions in these firms at a substantial discount, which will result in strong earnings in the future.
AT&T is currently trading at $34 a share and the analysts have set a target share price of $42. They also cited AT&T's very strong dividend of 5.3%. AT&T will be offering its customers fiber optic internet in order to compete with Google Fiber. Their new service, which will be launched in December, will give customers download speeds up to 300 Mbps.
Comcast Corp. is currently trading at $45.61 and the analysts have set a target share price of $54. The stock pays a dividend of 1.7%. The analysts believe that Comcast has and will dominate the cable providing business, but also plans to offer Wi-Fi everywhere for smart phones. This puts them in a position to challenge the likes of Verizon and AT&T.
T-Mobile is currently trading at $26 a share and is sitting just below its 52 week high of $26.72. The analysts have set a target share price of $33. The analysts believe that T-Mobile should be able to increase its service margins, which will provide a boost to the price.
Mr. Sato Tanaka, Head Of European Equity Research at CVS Group in Tokyo said “Our analysts believe the telecoms sector is a haven for undervalued equities at this time, and our traders have been given a plethora of undervalued telecoms stocks to speculate on”.
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank