ALL >> Business >> View Article
Cvs Group Claims Wireless And Telecommunication Firms Are Seriously Undervalued
Total Articles: 7
Ten years ago everyone had a cell phone, but no one knew what a smart phone was. In that time smart phones have become so common that even children have them. The wireless industry has been working at an incredibly fast pace to keep up with consumer demand for bandwidth and other services. While many investors are concerned about hyper competition among wireless providers, analysts at CVS Group believe that some of the major players are seriously undervalued and their clients have the opportunity to take positions in these firms at a substantial discount, which will result in strong earnings in the future.
AT&T is currently trading at $34 a share and the analysts have set a target share price of $42. They also cited AT&T's very strong dividend of 5.3%. AT&T will be offering its customers fiber optic internet in order to compete with Google Fiber. Their new service, which will be launched in December, will give customers download speeds up to 300 Mbps.
Comcast Corp. is currently trading at $45.61 and the analysts have set a target share price of $54. The stock pays a dividend of 1.7%. The analysts believe that Comcast has and will dominate the cable providing business, but also plans to offer Wi-Fi everywhere for smart phones. This puts them in a position to challenge the likes of Verizon and AT&T.
T-Mobile is currently trading at $26 a share and is sitting just below its 52 week high of $26.72. The analysts have set a target share price of $33. The analysts believe that T-Mobile should be able to increase its service margins, which will provide a boost to the price.
Mr. Sato Tanaka, Head Of European Equity Research at CVS Group in Tokyo said “Our analysts believe the telecoms sector is a haven for undervalued equities at this time, and our traders have been given a plethora of undervalued telecoms stocks to speculate on”.
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women