ALL >> Health >> View Article
Is Pregnancy 100% Guaranteed Through Ivf In New Jersey?
Total Articles: 23
Assisted reproductive technology performed in a typical Fertility Clinic in NJ is seen to be more successful for women under 30 years old. The success ratio goes down as the woman ages although there are several documented cases for women over the age of menopause. According to the US Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, 451 fertility clinics in the US reported performing assisted reproductive technology in 163,039 cases in 2011 and resulted to 47,818 live births. That’s good for less than 30 percent success ratio.
As already stated, the success for assisted pregnancy will vary depending on different factors. Age seems to be the predominant pattern for the success stories. According to the American Pregnancy Association, for example, a woman who is under age 35 percent who goes to the Fertility Clinic in NJ has a success ratio of 30 to 35 percent. When the woman is between 35 and 37 years old, the rate goes down to 25 percent. Women belonging to the 38 to 40 age brackets will see their success rate drop even further to 15 to 20 percent. Even if there are women over 40 who succeeded in getting pregnant through assisted reproductive technology, the cases represent only about 6 to 10 percent of the total.
Those are the statistics. There are no way to sugar-coat the numbers and they are important to know because you might come across a fertility clinic or a Sperm Bank in NJ with staff who will boast that they have over 60 percent success rate. That statement, as proven by the law of averages, is not quite accurate.
It’s also important to temper your expectations. Yes, the odds are against you but unfortunately for some people, there’s no other alternative than to go to the Fertility Clinic in NJ for them to have even an iota of a chance to conceive. Definitely, the procedure is not advisable for couples whose budgets are already stretched thin because it’s going to bring them back some more in terms of finances.
With that said, it’s also advisable for couples to prepare themselves for the emotional roller-coaster that they are about to take. When they go to the Fertility Clinic in NJ, they might have some setbacks because the first cycle of IVF, for example, might not produce immediate results. However, it’s important that they forge on as there are thousands of cases where the desired outcome was achieved during the fourth visit for another round of injections.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important