ALL >> Business >> View Article
New Uses And Ways To Protect Property Using Rfid Labels And Dunnage Bag Platforms
Total Articles: 1
From tamper evident labels to the RFID labels that are now being used in the mobile phone field, new inventions are opening the doors to more practical shipping ideas. For instance, some inventors are working on dunnage bag platforms, which would remain sterile and also be fire-retardant. This does not address the danger to employees who work around dunnage bag platforms.
From inventors dreaming of UV resistant dunnage bag platforms to RFID tags for mobile phones, technology is changing how the world sees RFID labels and uses RFID tags. For example, near field communication that goes beyond RFID labels is using RFID tags in order to trigger special inlays. This allows retailers (within a very short range) to target consu¬mers with information about certain products, user reviews, to make purchasing suggestions, and even give vouchers for product discounts on products that consumers may not be able to do with RFID labels alone. This is why consumers may need both RFID labels and tags. While the labels may provide information that can be accessed using a mobile phone (such as smart RFID labels that are readable by an app on a cell phone).
Tamper evident labels improve theft rates
Thanks to tamper evident labels that have switched from newer plastic materials to foil materials, the number of thefts on airplanes and cargo containers has drastically declined. Because foil-based tamper evident labels are harder to hide evidence of tampering, some companies (whose suppliers provide foil-based tamper evidence labels or tamper evidence labels which use a special adhesive) are able to discourage would-be thieves.
Special colored tamper evident labels (when used in conjunction with RFID labels and tags), can provide solutions to theft problems while still providing needed information and special discounts to customers. This may also lower retailers overall costs, so that consumers may receive better discounts after scanning RFID labels. By lowering the amount of money retailers must pay out due to theft and increases in insurance, this may also allow retailers to give consumers a price break on products and services. This is why using RFID labels and tamper evident labels may have its advantages. When coupled with the new advantages of using dunnage bag designed to protect consumers and employees health, retailers may save in the long run by not having to pay for poor employee productivity due to sickness etc.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions