ALL >> Business >> View Article
New Uses And Ways To Protect Property Using Rfid Labels And Dunnage Bag Platforms
Total Articles: 1
From tamper evident labels to the RFID labels that are now being used in the mobile phone field, new inventions are opening the doors to more practical shipping ideas. For instance, some inventors are working on dunnage bag platforms, which would remain sterile and also be fire-retardant. This does not address the danger to employees who work around dunnage bag platforms.
From inventors dreaming of UV resistant dunnage bag platforms to RFID tags for mobile phones, technology is changing how the world sees RFID labels and uses RFID tags. For example, near field communication that goes beyond RFID labels is using RFID tags in order to trigger special inlays. This allows retailers (within a very short range) to target consu¬mers with information about certain products, user reviews, to make purchasing suggestions, and even give vouchers for product discounts on products that consumers may not be able to do with RFID labels alone. This is why consumers may need both RFID labels and tags. While the labels may provide information that can be accessed using a mobile phone (such as smart RFID labels that are readable by an app on a cell phone).
Tamper evident labels improve theft rates
Thanks to tamper evident labels that have switched from newer plastic materials to foil materials, the number of thefts on airplanes and cargo containers has drastically declined. Because foil-based tamper evident labels are harder to hide evidence of tampering, some companies (whose suppliers provide foil-based tamper evidence labels or tamper evidence labels which use a special adhesive) are able to discourage would-be thieves.
Special colored tamper evident labels (when used in conjunction with RFID labels and tags), can provide solutions to theft problems while still providing needed information and special discounts to customers. This may also lower retailers overall costs, so that consumers may receive better discounts after scanning RFID labels. By lowering the amount of money retailers must pay out due to theft and increases in insurance, this may also allow retailers to give consumers a price break on products and services. This is why using RFID labels and tamper evident labels may have its advantages. When coupled with the new advantages of using dunnage bag designed to protect consumers and employees health, retailers may save in the long run by not having to pay for poor employee productivity due to sickness etc.
Business Articles1. Information About The Materials That Used In Electric Bike
Author: Larry Bushart
2. Virtual Office In Switzerland – Breaking The Conventional Idea Of Office Space
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
3. An Idea About The Rising Damp Treatment
Author: George Dean
4. An End-to-end Retail Management Solution For Small/medium Retail Business
Author: Adam Smith
5. Virtual Office In Geneva – What Are The Advantages Of Having One
Author: Mr Dimitri Rusca
6. Get Excellent Cleaning Of Tiles With Tiling Work Dubai
7. About The Digital Marketing Solution Providers And Local Marketing Services At Cyber Flavors
Author: Unknown Member
8. Bike & Bicycle Shelters- Order For Installations
9. Servo Voltage Stabilizer - What It Is And Why Is It So Important?
Author: R. D. Electric Works
10. Living With Mould In Your Home
Author: Fred Lydick
11. Different Types Of Water Pumps And Their Uses
Author: Gbenga Kukler
12. Laser Cutting
Author: Emily Stone
13. Why Don’t More Agencies Have In-house Translators?
Author: Shreya Gupta
14. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
Author: Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
15. L'entrepreneur Denis Vincent Et Son Histoire Génial De Succès
Author: Denis Vincent