ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Crack The Msc Interview?
Total Articles: 13
Preparing for an MSC degree is not a cake walk especially if you are doing it in a niche domain like Geoinformatics. Currently, there are very few places like Symbiosis institute of Geoinformatics (SIG) that are able to justify the claims of providing quality education. Otherwise, not many institutions are able to withstand the scrutiny when it comes to providing quality education in a field like geoinformatics. After all, the challenge does not end at providing good teachers. The institution should also support the students with an equally strong infrastructure that includes crucial points like placement initiatives. SIG being a part of the Symbiosis Institute in Pune league guarantees this holistic approach. But can the others do this? It is this novelty that makes the SIG programs stand out in the crowd of regular options available under the MSC in Pune banner. The Symbiosis Pune admissions have a sole aim of identifying students with genuine interest and the right qualification. SIG also basis its MSC admissions on this thumb rule.
For those who are naïve to this process, here are a few tips to prepare for an MSC program interview:
1. Don’t give the usual answers to the usual questions
When most people face the interviewer, there is one question that will be your ice breaker. Tell me about yourself? –This is as good as an alarm trigger. In fact, just as the interviewer asks this question, the mind sets into a fizzy to give all the usual answers which include 70% of your biodata or resume that the interviewer already has. This is WRONG. Instead tell him something about yourself that is not on the paper. How about starting from your family background or interest in the field?
2. Be a listener!
Never interrupt the interviewer. You may know more but you have to give him or her the chance to speak. Be a patient listener and understand every question.
3. Know your CV
This is one of the most embarrassing situations when an applicant doesn’t know his or her CV. Focus on knowing every corner of your CV so that the questions are not unknown.
4. Don’t fake answers!
Not knowing the answers is bad but trying to fake it is worst. Be genuine about your knowledge. Accept what you don’t know as an additional learning that happened on the spot. The interviewers will appreciate the genuineness. In fact, they don’t expect you to know everything.
5. Give more facts and figures
This trick works well in proving your know how about the field and its competencies. Your interviewers are guaranteed to be impressed and you will benefit from the increase in knowledge.
6. Don’t take forever to answer!
Okay, so you want time to answer the question. There is no harm in asking the interviewer for time. However, don’t take forever just to answer one question. You either know the answer or can figure it out in a decent time else you don’t know it. The situation is simple and you shouldn’t try to complicate matters. http://www.sig.ac.in
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni