ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Crack The Msc Interview?
Total Articles: 13
Preparing for an MSC degree is not a cake walk especially if you are doing it in a niche domain like Geoinformatics. Currently, there are very few places like Symbiosis institute of Geoinformatics (SIG) that are able to justify the claims of providing quality education. Otherwise, not many institutions are able to withstand the scrutiny when it comes to providing quality education in a field like geoinformatics. After all, the challenge does not end at providing good teachers. The institution should also support the students with an equally strong infrastructure that includes crucial points like placement initiatives. SIG being a part of the Symbiosis Institute in Pune league guarantees this holistic approach. But can the others do this? It is this novelty that makes the SIG programs stand out in the crowd of regular options available under the MSC in Pune banner. The Symbiosis Pune admissions have a sole aim of identifying students with genuine interest and the right qualification. SIG also basis its MSC admissions on this thumb rule.
For those who are naïve to this process, here are a few tips to prepare for an MSC program interview:
1. Don’t give the usual answers to the usual questions
When most people face the interviewer, there is one question that will be your ice breaker. Tell me about yourself? –This is as good as an alarm trigger. In fact, just as the interviewer asks this question, the mind sets into a fizzy to give all the usual answers which include 70% of your biodata or resume that the interviewer already has. This is WRONG. Instead tell him something about yourself that is not on the paper. How about starting from your family background or interest in the field?
2. Be a listener!
Never interrupt the interviewer. You may know more but you have to give him or her the chance to speak. Be a patient listener and understand every question.
3. Know your CV
This is one of the most embarrassing situations when an applicant doesn’t know his or her CV. Focus on knowing every corner of your CV so that the questions are not unknown.
4. Don’t fake answers!
Not knowing the answers is bad but trying to fake it is worst. Be genuine about your knowledge. Accept what you don’t know as an additional learning that happened on the spot. The interviewers will appreciate the genuineness. In fact, they don’t expect you to know everything.
5. Give more facts and figures
This trick works well in proving your know how about the field and its competencies. Your interviewers are guaranteed to be impressed and you will benefit from the increase in knowledge.
6. Don’t take forever to answer!
Okay, so you want time to answer the question. There is no harm in asking the interviewer for time. However, don’t take forever just to answer one question. You either know the answer or can figure it out in a decent time else you don’t know it. The situation is simple and you shouldn’t try to complicate matters. http://www.sig.ac.in
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool