ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cosmetic Dentistry – Road To Beautiful Smile
Total Articles: 7
As the saying goes, “You’re never fully dressed without a smile”, a perfect smile is a sign of confidence and beauty. Smile brings vivid effect on your overall appearance. Through Cosmetic Dentistry, subtle to major tooth problems can be corrected easily. Gone are those days when only celebrities and famous personalities approached Cosmetic Dentist in Massachusetts. With the advancement of cosmetic dentistry, anyone can get a beautiful smile at accessible rates. You don’t have to compromise anymore with chipped or discolored teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry has proved to be more durable compared to traditional ones. The treatments can be used to reshape, straighten to brighten up your teeth. Know the various types of cosmetic dentistry procedures and their uses below –
1. Teeth Whitening
Teeth get stained due or discolored due to smoking, food habits, consuming too much coffee or tea or even due to certain medicines. Teeth Whitening is a simplest and inexpensive way to makeover your smile using whitening agent. It can be either done at home or at dental office.
Crowns, also known as caps cover the tooth completely. This procedure is used to restore a misshaped or discolored tooth, or to hold a dental bridge firmly or to restore a broken or worn tooth. The crowns come in metal, porcelain fused with metal, resin or ceramic.
3. Dental Implants
No matter how you lost your teeth, the cosmetic dentist will restore your smile with Dental implants. These are alternate or permanent solution for missing teeth. The Dental Implants in Massachusetts comprises of three sections, i.e. a titanium metal that fuses to the jawbone, an abutment and the crown that provides naturally looking teeth. The result is an enhanced smile with better oral function and more youthful look than before.
4. Composite Bonding
Composite bonding repairs and improves the look of the Chipped, broken, stained or decayed teeth. With the innovation in the bonding materials, namely porcelains and composite resins, the end result of composite bonding is teeth that replicate the natural teeth both in look and function.
Braces line up the crooked teeth and corrects all jaw disorders. This method applies light pressure on the teeth that repositions the teeth gradually in course of time. The incredible benefits of braces can be witnessed after one or two years. Metal Braces, Ceramic braces, Lingual braces, Invisalign braces, Damon braces are some of the common types of braces.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe