ALL >> Health >> View Article
Plastic Surgery Paves Way To Discover A New You!
Total Articles: 6
There are dozens of plastic surgeries today. Plastic surgery is performed to improve facial as well as body features. There can sometimes be confusion about the word plastic. Plastic here refers to molding or reshaping the body tissues alone. Thus, it has nothing to do with the plastic material.
The following are some of the most common types of Plastic Surgery in Manhattan
Liposuction removes unwanted fat that is deposited beneath the skin by way of using a hollow instrument that would be inserted under the skin. This procedure is mainly performed on parts like the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, and upper arms. The estimated recovery time is 1-4 weeks. However, it could take at least six months for the swelling to go down completely.
This type of plastic surgery satisfies individuals who are not happy with their nose shape or size. Together, with aesthetic benefits, Rhinoplasty in Manhattan also improves nose functionality. Patients who undergo this type of plastic surgery require one to three weeks to recover. Breathe easy, sleep better and look great with Rhinoplasty.
3. Breast Augmentation
Woman who aren’t happy with their smaller breast size undergo Breast Augmentation. It aims at enlarging woman’s breast using saline or silicone-filled implants. Although this surgery requires only a few days to recover, plastic surgeons recommend not to have any physical contact with the breasts for 3-4 weeks. Breast Augmentation is very popular among women.
4. Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck or abdominoplasty is the process of removing excess fat as well as skin from the abdomen region. When exercise and other weight loss techniques don’t work in getting a well-toned abdomen, people opt for a Tummy Tuck. One might require two to six weeks to get back to normal life.
A Facelift is used to treat conditions such as loss of skin elasticity, Loss of muscle tone in the face and neck, jowls and loss of chin and neck contours. The end result is tighter skin on the face and neck. Facelift or rhytidectomy needs ten days to three weeks to heal. But, exposure to sun is restricted for several months.
6. Breast Lift
Several factors such as weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and aging, causes breast to sag or droop. Sagging of the breast can be prevented by a breast lift plastic surgery procedure. It not only improves the position of the breast but also boosts the confidence in woman. Projected recovery time is one week to one month.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe