ALL >> Health >> View Article
Plastic Surgery Paves Way To Discover A New You!
Total Articles: 6
There are dozens of plastic surgeries today. Plastic surgery is performed to improve facial as well as body features. There can sometimes be confusion about the word plastic. Plastic here refers to molding or reshaping the body tissues alone. Thus, it has nothing to do with the plastic material.
The following are some of the most common types of Plastic Surgery in Manhattan
Liposuction removes unwanted fat that is deposited beneath the skin by way of using a hollow instrument that would be inserted under the skin. This procedure is mainly performed on parts like the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, and upper arms. The estimated recovery time is 1-4 weeks. However, it could take at least six months for the swelling to go down completely.
This type of plastic surgery satisfies individuals who are not happy with their nose shape or size. Together, with aesthetic benefits, Rhinoplasty in Manhattan also improves nose functionality. Patients who undergo this type of plastic surgery require one to three weeks to recover. Breathe easy, sleep better and look great with Rhinoplasty.
3. Breast Augmentation
Woman who aren’t happy with their smaller breast size undergo Breast Augmentation. It aims at enlarging woman’s breast using saline or silicone-filled implants. Although this surgery requires only a few days to recover, plastic surgeons recommend not to have any physical contact with the breasts for 3-4 weeks. Breast Augmentation is very popular among women.
4. Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck or abdominoplasty is the process of removing excess fat as well as skin from the abdomen region. When exercise and other weight loss techniques don’t work in getting a well-toned abdomen, people opt for a Tummy Tuck. One might require two to six weeks to get back to normal life.
A Facelift is used to treat conditions such as loss of skin elasticity, Loss of muscle tone in the face and neck, jowls and loss of chin and neck contours. The end result is tighter skin on the face and neck. Facelift or rhytidectomy needs ten days to three weeks to heal. But, exposure to sun is restricted for several months.
6. Breast Lift
Several factors such as weight loss, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and aging, causes breast to sag or droop. Sagging of the breast can be prevented by a breast lift plastic surgery procedure. It not only improves the position of the breast but also boosts the confidence in woman. Projected recovery time is one week to one month.
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips