ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
The Tips For How To Wash Your Wigs By Hand
Total Articles: 1
Washing instructions will vary, depending on if your women wigs is human hair or synthetic. Most wigs are made of synthetic hair, allowing for the easiest washing and styling. Determine if your wig is synthetic or human hair and follow the appropriate care instructions below.
Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig brush.
Add one tablespoon of wig shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.
Immerse wig for one minute and agitate gently. Do not rub.
Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed.
Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, spraying 10-12 inches from the wig.
Allow the wig to air dry on a slender object like a can of hairspray or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel. Styrofoam heads may stretch the cap.
Do not use a hair dryer. Air dry only. You may gently style the wig with your fingertips.
Brush wig only when completely dry. Do not allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.
HUMAN HAIR WIGS: To achieve a natural appearance and unique color variations, all human hair wigs are chemically processed. To give your wig the longest life, it is very important to use sulfate-free hair care products that are specifically made for chemically processed hair. To wash your human hair wig, follow these steps:
Detangle the wig using a wig brush or comb. Start at the ends and work upwards to the base of the cap.
Rinse the wig in cold water, with the water flowing in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Do not soak your human hair wig in a basin. This will cause the hair to tangle and mat together.
Using your fingertips and phosphate free shampoo specifically for human hair wigs, distribute the shampoo evenly throughout the hair.
Rinse with cold water to remove shampoo. Rinse so that the water is flowing in the same direction as the hair.
Remove excess water by gently patting with a towel. Do not wring or squeeze.
Condition the wig with wig conditioner, using your fingertips to distribute the conditioner evenly throughout the hair.
Remove the conditioner by rinsing with cold water. To remove excess water, pat gently with a soft towel. Do not squeeze or wring. Allow the kids wig to air dry on a folding wig stand or a tall can of hairspray.
from wigs home:http://www.zowig.com
Beauty Articles1. Beauty Care Made Easy With Starpil Products
2. Wondering How To Glam Your Eyes With Lastest Trendy Styles?
Author: Mohini Singh
3. Draping: The Makeup Technique That Illuminates The Face In A Simple Way
Author: Denial Smith
4. Choosing The Best Anti Aging Skin Creams
Author: Donald Brontes
5. Ensure Hair Nourishment With Salon Hair Processors
6. Auroville- The City Of Dawn
Author: Closest Buddies
7. Skin Care Routine For Beginners- Sensitive Skin
Author: Noah Collins
8. Top Things You Should Know Before Visiting A Hair Salon In Orlando Fl
Author: Nima Farshid
9. Is Your Skin Dry And Dehydrated? Get Your Healthy And Glowing Skin Back!
Author: Anna Paul
10. The Fine Art Of Conditioning Your Hair With Henna
Author: Vishal Parihar
11. 10 Most Effective Natural Skin Care Techniques During Winters
12. Top 6 Qualities Of A Successful Hairstylist
Author: Chris Babb
13. Bridal Makeup Bangalore
14. How To Find A Reliable Cosmetic Clinic
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Unveil The Overpowering Effect Of Top Four Hand Massage Near Chelsea!
Author: Danny Gill