ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
How To Drink Your Beer Properly!
Total Articles: 13
Beer festivals around the world pave the way for people to discover new beers and to celebrate the occasion in a festive spirit. Whether it’s the Oktoberfest or the Great British Beer Festival, beer festivals are now celebrated throughout the world. The consumption pattern and the beer drinking culture may vary from one country to another but the fun element remains the same in all of them.
While it’s important to maintain the fun part of the festival, it’s equally important that you make the most out of a festival and not overdo it. Here’s how you can enjoy a beer festival without being tagged as an annoying beer drinker by your peers.
It is important that you eat a few hours before entering into a festival and get the taste of the food out of your mouth so that you can savor your favorite beer properly. Most of the festivals have pre arranged food stalls available for purchase selling from nachos and pizza slices to chicken legs and sandwiches. Eating a little in between you beers can give that buffer for alcohol absorption and also cleanse your palate.
Prepare a Beer Drinking Plan
Take a hint from the list which is prepared by almost all beer festivals about the beer and breweries and plan accordingly on what and how much to consume. Plan beforehand how would you like your beer – in kegs or through pewter beer stein.
Water is equally important
If you consume two ounces of beer servings, try to have an equal amount of water before moving onto the next beer stall. This will ensure that you are not left dehydrated and this will also help reduce the chance of getting a hangover later on.
Taste Your Beer
Beer Festivals give you an exciting opportunity to taste beer from around the world and this should be the priority – taste your beer. Instead of spending four hours gulping down kegs of beer, relish it in a huge german beer glasses. Don’t finish your sample before you have smelled your beer, checked its appearance, and understood its texture to notice if it is fizzy, silky or thick. It is also recommended that you drink half a sample of beer initially to understand different properties of the same – too bitter, sweet, and tart, etc.
Buy a favorite
At the end of the day, it’s a beer tasking festival. So, make sure you don’t gulp down huge glasses without noticing which beer you have liked the most to enjoy later in the comfort of your home with your friends and favorite music.
Have a Designated Driver
Most importantly, make sure you don’t drive back home after tasting many samples of beer. Have a designated driver or go in a group with one person to drive all back home safely.
Rick Paary is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy who loves everything related to American football and a big fan of Detroit Lions. He is also fascinated by home décor and various roofing systems that are in use in various parts of North America. He has written on german beer glasses and pewter beer stein in this article.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Discover Rich & Premium Cushion Cover Designs For Your Space
Author: Address Home
2. Midnight Cake Delivery | Online Cake Delivery In Ahmedabad
Author: Malav Fadia
3. 5 Reasons Why Miyamiya (privilege) Gift Card Is The Wedding Gifts For Your Dear Ones
4. Tips To Choose The Right Travel Bag In India
Author: Daffodil Industries
5. How To Choose Bags From The Online Suppliers
Author: Daffodil Industries
6. Buying A Laptop Gets Simple And Quick With Buy-now-pay-later Payment Models
7. The Journey Of A Century-old Tradition Of Christmas Tree Decoration
Author: Lilian Congreve
8. Show Your Everlasting Gratitude With Beautiful Crystal Gifts
Author: Tony Astely
9. A Guide To Take Your Buffet To New Heights With Ultra-modern Buffet Displays
Author: Brendan Lee
10. Windproof Baby Sling Can Be A Very Vital Addition For Your Collection Of Baby’s Accessories!
Author: James Justin
11. Who Is Better In Selecting Gifts, Men Or Women?
Author: Andrew Wilson
12. Your Search For A Flower Partner For Your Dream Wedding Ends At Flower Delivery North Hollywood
Author: Jim Keck
13. Armani Exchange Hampton Diamond Accent Quartz Ax2169 Men's Watch
Author: Adam D
14. Different Designs, Patterns And Fabrics Available - Find Tops For Girls Online
Author: Anil Pal
15. Sarees Collections With Price