ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Enjoy Top Notch Dinning Destination- Orlando
Total Articles: 50
If you're planning to take a break this winter, Orlando would be the best place to visit to get away from snow and freezing weather. Especially for those who reside in UK, where the days are shorter and darker in winters, Orlando will give them some relief of sunshine and bright weather. Following are the top 5 reasons, why you should plan winter holidays in Orlando:
In winters, Orlando is popularly known as a The Sunshine State. The climate of the city is very pleasant during winters with little rainfall. Most of the days are sunny. Tourists from the every corner of the world book flights to Orlando in this season. Sometime it does get bit cooler but most of the time the city’s temperature is bearable.
Amazing Theme Parks
Orlando is world famous for its incredible theme parks. It is the origin of world’s best theme parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studio and Sea World. There are several other attractions are available in the city. Apart from above destinations, Orlando is also equipped with endless driving and joy rides and also to view the sea animals closely.
Unique Shopping Experience
Orlando is the best place for shopping lovers. It is well known for its huge department stores and shopping malls. Orlando is also the home of some of the major brands, therefore someone who enjoy shopping can actually make the most of his time. Popular shopping destinations are The Florida Mal, Waterford Town Centre and Orlando Fashion Square. There are also some famous shopping streets within the city where you can get the best bargains.
Orlando itself is a home of more than 5000 restaurants. They follow some special themes in their hotels and restaurants that give an extra taste to the food. The famous themes are Cinderella’s Royal Table, Medieval Times Dinner and many more.
The town is also a home of 800 tennis courts and over 1650 golf courses. As well as, there are 2000 lakes present throughout the city with a facility of boating and fishing. In the year 2010, Orlando was also nominated as the best golf vacation spot of the year. There are a lot of different sports activities played in the city that would make Orlando as a Sports City of Florida.
To make your winter holidays more exciting and memorable, visit: http://www.globehunters.com/ now and book your flights and hotels.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David