ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Introduction Of Web Hosting
Total Articles: 1
Web hosting is a part of internet hosting services that allows individual sites to take a place on World Wide Web. In other words people can access their websites on WWW via hosting. Companies who provide web hosting services known as the web host.
Now the question put up into the mind is, why do people require a web site? The easiest answer of this question is websites are important for business purpose. People can access any website from anywhere and get more and more business. The next question comes into the mind is, how can they access their website from any place? The only answer is due to the hosting. Web host provides a space on their server and connect client’s websites and web applications to the internet.
As the people are getting aware from technology as they are asking in favor of web hosting for their business websites. There are several types of web hosting offers by a web host according to the client’s need like Linux hosting, Windows hosting, Java hosting etc. These categories are described according to web application and operating system. Each operating system has its own server. For example if an application is supportable at windows OS then only Windows hosting is made that application accessible.
Many web hosting companies provide hosting at very low cost and takes guaranty of full security. Security is a basic requirement of the client. Preserving online protection is a major concern that is addressed by only a accurate kind of technology that is make sure the website is throughout protected. Hosting provides 24 hours support to the client and provide solution for each and every problem.
When a person asks for hosting services he should consider few things they are cost per month, domain facility, control panel, web space and storage and customer support. A person might be completely averred to the company and their services. Many times web host does not provide c-panel so first ask about C-panel and their features. Hosting c-panels contain domain manager, drag and drop file manager, file transfer protocol, e-mail manager and database manager._________________________ I am Radhika Gupta sharing my article on web hosting, We offers all types of Hosting on low cost.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch