ALL >> Health >> View Article
Home-made Remedies For Sore Throat With Essential Oils
Total Articles: 6
Winter season comes with several body infections, such as sore throat, that generally attendant on a cough and cold or as a consequence of tonsils swollen or infection as well as irritation in the throat, further lead to ear-pain. Moreover, it can be caused by other health sufferings. It can also be because of your wrong way of sleeping and smoking. Most of suffers of different throat infections depend on only one remedy; gargling as this boost the flow of saliva provide the comfort to throat. It also helps to keep the neck warm. Several traditional remedies are given to improve the uncomfortable condition, but it is better to consult with doctor for enjoying a long term relief.
Here are some precautions with the help of which you can cure your throat infection effectively:
Drinks and gargles: these come in home remedies. To make these remedies more effective sore throat essential oil is easily available in the market. To get the immediate relief from gargles you need to take a mouthful of solution, lean the head back, and try to contain the solution at the inside-back of the neck roll it there. Repeat the procedure several times and make sure that you are not swallowing the liquid and after few seconds spit it out.
Given below are the procedures of making natural solutions for sore throat:
1. Sage solution: make mixture of tea (20g), fresh sage to 500ml of water and 1/3 spoon of cayenne. Let the solution cool and strain with a sieve before gargles. You will surely feel the comfort after the use.
2. Red sage solution: mix the tea with dried red sage in a cup of boiling water. Cove the solution and leave until cool and use after. Use can also use the liquid more than two to four times for fast comfort. You can use the tea both for drink and gargle.
Glycerine and ginger oil are the best used as sore throat essential oil. Additionally, one can also use blackberry and blackcurrant jam in a cup of boiled water and strained before using is an emergency gargle. The jelly and juice made of blackcurrant also used for this purpose. You can also add its rob, shrub and cordial in a hot cup of water, with or without cinnamon added. Honey and lemon juice taken hot before sleep will provide a great level of comfort and can prove on e of the best remedies. Several sufferers use to spray the neat lemon juice at the back of the neck, you can do the same but it will be better if you use fresh and pure orange juice instead of lemon.
You can also intake the plenty of orange and lemon drinks but made fresh while you need these. Essential oils made of garlic, lemon, hyssop, sage, geranium, almond and sunflowers should be applied into the throat and then wrapped with woolen scarf. These home- made remedies can be very beneficial for those who are suffering with seasonal throat infections.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe