ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 26
The location of Tossa de Mar is about 103 km north of Barcelona and in the south it runs along with the border of France which is about 100 km. There are many villas which can be rented for exciting and affordable prices. Well, if you want to spend a vacation with your family or are planning for a perfect get away with your partner, this is the right place where you can see beautiful places that soothe the mind and give you eternal joy to celebrate with a reason.
The design of the villas has been constructed in such a way so as to astound you with their look. Not to forget about their hospitality, there is 24 hours room service. Every villa in Tossa de Mar has luxurious rooms which can accommodate 5-8 persons. However, if you are very few people, not to worry about that. There are rooms which can be shared by less than 5 persons as well. There are fascinating villas; some of them are: Suburbs, Santa Maria de Llorel, Villa Romana, Fabulous Villa Pandora, etc.
The homely facility contains all the modern amenities to keep you comfortable and you can enjoy the scenery without being worried about anything on the entire planet. In some villas you can also choose by the area of the rooms, you can also check for the one with the ocean view balcony. A private pool to party with your friends is also available.
Places to see in Tossa de Mar: Tossa de Mar has a coastline that runs along 14 km of sandy beach with many small sheltered coves. The beach has all the facilities to spend all day long in for fun; sun beds, showers, restaurants, bars, life guards, playgrounds and many more. You can even enjoy water sport which is very common in this place and the crystal clear shallow water attracts everyone to jump into it, also for scuba diving. An evening walk along the golden sandy beach gives you a romantic feeling and a glittering view of the city. There are bars, restaurants and supermarkets and also a communal swimming pool for you to enjoy and of course you can also rent boats to sail on the sea to experience your own little voyage. Welcome to the heavenly paradise on earth where the more you see, the more you would want.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco