ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 26
The location of Tossa de Mar is about 103 km north of Barcelona and in the south it runs along with the border of France which is about 100 km. There are many villas which can be rented for exciting and affordable prices. Well, if you want to spend a vacation with your family or are planning for a perfect get away with your partner, this is the right place where you can see beautiful places that soothe the mind and give you eternal joy to celebrate with a reason.
The design of the villas has been constructed in such a way so as to astound you with their look. Not to forget about their hospitality, there is 24 hours room service. Every villa in Tossa de Mar has luxurious rooms which can accommodate 5-8 persons. However, if you are very few people, not to worry about that. There are rooms which can be shared by less than 5 persons as well. There are fascinating villas; some of them are: Suburbs, Santa Maria de Llorel, Villa Romana, Fabulous Villa Pandora, etc.
The homely facility contains all the modern amenities to keep you comfortable and you can enjoy the scenery without being worried about anything on the entire planet. In some villas you can also choose by the area of the rooms, you can also check for the one with the ocean view balcony. A private pool to party with your friends is also available.
Places to see in Tossa de Mar: Tossa de Mar has a coastline that runs along 14 km of sandy beach with many small sheltered coves. The beach has all the facilities to spend all day long in for fun; sun beds, showers, restaurants, bars, life guards, playgrounds and many more. You can even enjoy water sport which is very common in this place and the crystal clear shallow water attracts everyone to jump into it, also for scuba diving. An evening walk along the golden sandy beach gives you a romantic feeling and a glittering view of the city. There are bars, restaurants and supermarkets and also a communal swimming pool for you to enjoy and of course you can also rent boats to sail on the sea to experience your own little voyage. Welcome to the heavenly paradise on earth where the more you see, the more you would want.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson