ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Tossa De Mar
Total Articles: 26
The location of Tossa de Mar is about 103 km north of Barcelona and in the south it runs along with the border of France which is about 100 km. There are many villas which can be rented for exciting and affordable prices. Well, if you want to spend a vacation with your family or are planning for a perfect get away with your partner, this is the right place where you can see beautiful places that soothe the mind and give you eternal joy to celebrate with a reason.
The design of the villas has been constructed in such a way so as to astound you with their look. Not to forget about their hospitality, there is 24 hours room service. Every villa in Tossa de Mar has luxurious rooms which can accommodate 5-8 persons. However, if you are very few people, not to worry about that. There are rooms which can be shared by less than 5 persons as well. There are fascinating villas; some of them are: Suburbs, Santa Maria de Llorel, Villa Romana, Fabulous Villa Pandora, etc.
The homely facility contains all the modern amenities to keep you comfortable and you can enjoy the scenery without being worried about anything on the entire planet. In some villas you can also choose by the area of the rooms, you can also check for the one with the ocean view balcony. A private pool to party with your friends is also available.
Places to see in Tossa de Mar: Tossa de Mar has a coastline that runs along 14 km of sandy beach with many small sheltered coves. The beach has all the facilities to spend all day long in for fun; sun beds, showers, restaurants, bars, life guards, playgrounds and many more. You can even enjoy water sport which is very common in this place and the crystal clear shallow water attracts everyone to jump into it, also for scuba diving. An evening walk along the golden sandy beach gives you a romantic feeling and a glittering view of the city. There are bars, restaurants and supermarkets and also a communal swimming pool for you to enjoy and of course you can also rent boats to sail on the sea to experience your own little voyage. Welcome to the heavenly paradise on earth where the more you see, the more you would want.
Travel Articles1. 5 Top Places To Visit In Alibaug
Author: Hruday Chand
2. Car Rental Services To Explore In Rajasthan With Shreeji Taxi
3. Kenya's Top 5 Places To Visit On Your African Safari
Author: Meddy Byakali
4. India Tour Operator - Planned Trek For This Country
Author: Rakesh Kumar
5. Airport Parking Options - What's Best For You?
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Top 4 Holiday Destinations In Hyderabad For A Fun Weekend :
Author: Aakruthi priya
7. Mouth-watering Foods From Kerala
Author: James Matt
8. 3 Signs That You Need A Holiday Break
9. A Visit To At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
10. 5 Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
11. A Budget Traveller’s Guide To Ooty
12. Get Complete Adventure With Trekking In Nepal
Author: Himalayan Asiatreks
13. Pick Out The Right Tour Packages In Kolkata To Enjoy Reliable Service
14. Rent A Car In Kolkata To Visit Major Place At Right Time With No Risk
15. Choose The Best Holiday Packages To Get Fun Filled Experience