ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Comfortable Is Hotel Ravisha Continental?
Total Articles: 76
Allahabad is the large metropolitan in North Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and is the seventh most populous city. Its economy is majorly built on tourism. The city is known for the major pilgrimage centers and is of various dimensions and its original name was “Prayaga” due to the sacred union of Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati and is mainly famous for religious tourism. Allahabad is famous for Kumbh mela and various people come to the place in order to wash away all their sins. There has been a tremendous increase in the number of visitors each year.
It offers many eating outlets which provides delicious, clean and tasty food. During Kumbh mela, people gathers here in hundreds and thousands to take holy dip in the river and in this way hotels here plays major role in management and remains ready to fulfill every demand of customers. Some Cheap hotels are also available for different class. There are some hotels here which provides comfort and luxury. The plush luxury hotels provides lounge bars, restaurants, round the clock room service, good architecture, and perfect ambience for memorable stay along with the basic amenities.Hotel Ravisha continental is also one of the hotel in Allahabad which caters to the people who wants comfort and luxury. The hotel is situated in the heart of city having fully ventilated rooms for corporate, business or leisure travellers. The interiors is elegant and uniquely designed to make the guest feel cozy. This is one of the finest hotels in Allahabad. The hotel offers facilities like doctors on call, high speed internet, city tours and sightseeing assistance, easy access to shopping and entertainment. Its easy access to market makes the hotel descent place to stay in.Today many hotels offer restaurant facilities within their premises so that people staying do not have to look for eating outlets outside.
Hotel Ravisha Continental provides restaurant facility with its scrumptious food. India was once considered to be cheap travel destination and has now been famous for luxury hotels. In earlier days people used to associate luxury to a cup of tea or having meal in some fancy hotel but now situation is entirely different. Add on services plays the major role in differentiating one hotel to another. Hotels were not there before to meet international service and standards. The country has still plenty of low budget accommodation where rates starting from INR 700.It’s about quality and not quantity and the ones which looks for quality will be successful in the long run. The hospitality industry should majorly focus on additional services and in this way only the hotels can meet the requirements of people. In a place like Allahabad where people come more for their religious beliefs, and hotels needs to prepare for meeting the customer expectations. The hotels agility to manage all the crowd can prove to be beneficial for tourist and in this way only the people who hasn’t visited the city yet can look to it ahead.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson