ALL >> Business >> View Article
The 'ultimate Customer Service Workshop' Coming To Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Total Articles: 120
Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC - Author, business executive and speaker Perry J. Ludy today announced he will present two free workshops in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Oct. 17 and Oct. 21, based on his new book, "No Lizards in My Shoes: How to Motivate Good People to Bring Back Great Customer Service," a business fable that puts a fresh spin on improving customer service. The book introduces new concepts that can be implemented immediately in any size organization to engage and reward employees.
"This workshop is a fast moving four-hour course on how to motivate employees to improve the way they serve customers," Ludy said. "I designed it with interactive exercises, case studies and games that teach and reinforce the key concepts in my book."
The purpose of the workshops is to educate executives, managers, business owners, management consultants, restaurant servers, customer service representatives, healthcare administrators, office managers, sales managers, and any other individual with direct customer contact on specific practices that they can put to use immediately to improve customer service in their business. "Any person responsible for serving customers will find value in this workshop," Ludy said.
Attendees can expect:
• To learn the five key practices for improving customer service.
• To learn how to hire GEMS (Great Employees Managing Service) to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
• To learn how to use TIPS (Targeted Incentive Pay Scenarios) to motivate employees to improve service.
• To become a Customer Service Wizard and return to their business or organization with an action plan to help improve customer service.
• To receive a complimentary copy of "No Lizards In My Shoes" by Perry J. Ludy
Both workshops will be held at the Hampton Inn Broadway at the Beach. The first will be Oct. 17 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30. The second workshop takes place Oct. 21 from 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
The Myrtle Beach workshops are being sponsored by Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes and Fries, a '50s style casual dining restaurant franchise with plans to expand its operation in South Carolina.
The workshops are free to the public but seats must be reserved in advance. To reserve a seat, contact Perry Ludy at 773-469-8625 or perryludy ( @ ) earthlink dot net dot To purchase No Lizards in My Shoes, visit http://www.leavealizard.com.
The book also is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
About The Author and Facilitator
Perry Ludy is an author, senior executive and business consultant with 30 years of experience with leading corporations, including PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble. Among his achievements are successful turnarounds, creative problem-solving, strategic planning and profitability improvement. He is highly skilled in working with corporations as well as entrepreneurs that require expert assistance with business operations, people development, and strategic planning. Ludy's concerns about declining customer service in America motivated him to write "No Lizards in My Shoes: How to Motivate Good People to Bring Back Great Customer Service."
Ludy's previous book, "Profit Building: Cutting Costs Without Cutting People," sells worldwide in several languages and has been featured on radio and television programs, including CNN, CBS, BET, Bloomberg TV, CNBC-Europe and the BBC, as well as in many publications, such as Harvard Management Update, Entrepreneur, Bottom Line Business, Black Enterprise, USA Today, Association Trends, Internet Works, The Atlanta Tribune and The Washington Post.
Business Articles1. How To Start A Business With Eglobedata’s Transportation Industry Email List
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Web Design Service Provider
3. Custom Aluminum Cnc Machining Service
4. Education Top University In Rajasthan
5. High Precision Machined Components
6. Literom As A College Management Software
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
7. Simplifying Gst: Public Awareness Of Massive Gst Evasion Must Start Before Raids
Author: Mohit Yadev
8. Why Is B2b Online Marketplace So Important To Grow Your Business Soon?
Author: Gail Herper
9. Are Evaluations Truly Useful In Deciding Legitimate Movers & Packers.
10. Importance Of Using Security Cameras
11. Roofing Oklahoma City Has Simplified
Author: Fred Lydick
12. Benefits Of Hiring An Accountant In Meridian
13. How To Choose A Reputed And Professional Charlotte Mold Removal Company
14. Video Production Atlanta – Video Production Services Atlanta Have Become Enough Competitive
Author: William Brown
15. Thermal Liquid Heaters