ALL >> Business >> View Article
The 'ultimate Customer Service Workshop' Coming To Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Total Articles: 120
Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC - Author, business executive and speaker Perry J. Ludy today announced he will present two free workshops in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Oct. 17 and Oct. 21, based on his new book, "No Lizards in My Shoes: How to Motivate Good People to Bring Back Great Customer Service," a business fable that puts a fresh spin on improving customer service. The book introduces new concepts that can be implemented immediately in any size organization to engage and reward employees.
"This workshop is a fast moving four-hour course on how to motivate employees to improve the way they serve customers," Ludy said. "I designed it with interactive exercises, case studies and games that teach and reinforce the key concepts in my book."
The purpose of the workshops is to educate executives, managers, business owners, management consultants, restaurant servers, customer service representatives, healthcare administrators, office managers, sales managers, and any other individual with direct customer contact on specific practices that they can put to use immediately to improve customer service in their business. "Any person responsible for serving customers will find value in this workshop," Ludy said.
Attendees can expect:
• To learn the five key practices for improving customer service.
• To learn how to hire GEMS (Great Employees Managing Service) to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
• To learn how to use TIPS (Targeted Incentive Pay Scenarios) to motivate employees to improve service.
• To become a Customer Service Wizard and return to their business or organization with an action plan to help improve customer service.
• To receive a complimentary copy of "No Lizards In My Shoes" by Perry J. Ludy
Both workshops will be held at the Hampton Inn Broadway at the Beach. The first will be Oct. 17 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30. The second workshop takes place Oct. 21 from 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
The Myrtle Beach workshops are being sponsored by Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes and Fries, a '50s style casual dining restaurant franchise with plans to expand its operation in South Carolina.
The workshops are free to the public but seats must be reserved in advance. To reserve a seat, contact Perry Ludy at 773-469-8625 or perryludy ( @ ) earthlink dot net dot To purchase No Lizards in My Shoes, visit http://www.leavealizard.com.
The book also is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
About The Author and Facilitator
Perry Ludy is an author, senior executive and business consultant with 30 years of experience with leading corporations, including PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble. Among his achievements are successful turnarounds, creative problem-solving, strategic planning and profitability improvement. He is highly skilled in working with corporations as well as entrepreneurs that require expert assistance with business operations, people development, and strategic planning. Ludy's concerns about declining customer service in America motivated him to write "No Lizards in My Shoes: How to Motivate Good People to Bring Back Great Customer Service."
Ludy's previous book, "Profit Building: Cutting Costs Without Cutting People," sells worldwide in several languages and has been featured on radio and television programs, including CNN, CBS, BET, Bloomberg TV, CNBC-Europe and the BBC, as well as in many publications, such as Harvard Management Update, Entrepreneur, Bottom Line Business, Black Enterprise, USA Today, Association Trends, Internet Works, The Atlanta Tribune and The Washington Post.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar