ALL >> Business >> View Article
The 'ultimate Customer Service Workshop' Coming To Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Total Articles: 123
Myrtle Beach-Conway-North Myrtle Beach, SC - Author, business executive and speaker Perry J. Ludy today announced he will present two free workshops in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Oct. 17 and Oct. 21, based on his new book, "No Lizards in My Shoes: How to Motivate Good People to Bring Back Great Customer Service," a business fable that puts a fresh spin on improving customer service. The book introduces new concepts that can be implemented immediately in any size organization to engage and reward employees.
"This workshop is a fast moving four-hour course on how to motivate employees to improve the way they serve customers," Ludy said. "I designed it with interactive exercises, case studies and games that teach and reinforce the key concepts in my book."
The purpose of the workshops is to educate executives, managers, business owners, management consultants, restaurant servers, customer service representatives, healthcare administrators, office managers, sales managers, and any other individual with direct customer contact on specific practices that they can put to use immediately to improve customer service in their business. "Any person responsible for serving customers will find value in this workshop," Ludy said.
Attendees can expect:
• To learn the five key practices for improving customer service.
• To learn how to hire GEMS (Great Employees Managing Service) to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
• To learn how to use TIPS (Targeted Incentive Pay Scenarios) to motivate employees to improve service.
• To become a Customer Service Wizard and return to their business or organization with an action plan to help improve customer service.
• To receive a complimentary copy of "No Lizards In My Shoes" by Perry J. Ludy
Both workshops will be held at the Hampton Inn Broadway at the Beach. The first will be Oct. 17 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:30. The second workshop takes place Oct. 21 from 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
The Myrtle Beach workshops are being sponsored by Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes and Fries, a '50s style casual dining restaurant franchise with plans to expand its operation in South Carolina.
The workshops are free to the public but seats must be reserved in advance. To reserve a seat, contact Perry Ludy at 773-469-8625 or perryludy ( @ ) earthlink dot net dot To purchase No Lizards in My Shoes, visit http://www.leavealizard.com.
The book also is available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
About The Author and Facilitator
Perry Ludy is an author, senior executive and business consultant with 30 years of experience with leading corporations, including PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble. Among his achievements are successful turnarounds, creative problem-solving, strategic planning and profitability improvement. He is highly skilled in working with corporations as well as entrepreneurs that require expert assistance with business operations, people development, and strategic planning. Ludy's concerns about declining customer service in America motivated him to write "No Lizards in My Shoes: How to Motivate Good People to Bring Back Great Customer Service."
Ludy's previous book, "Profit Building: Cutting Costs Without Cutting People," sells worldwide in several languages and has been featured on radio and television programs, including CNN, CBS, BET, Bloomberg TV, CNBC-Europe and the BBC, as well as in many publications, such as Harvard Management Update, Entrepreneur, Bottom Line Business, Black Enterprise, USA Today, Association Trends, Internet Works, The Atlanta Tribune and The Washington Post.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions