ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Deal With Toothache
Total Articles: 31
Toothache can greatly affect the way you function during the day. It seems that your whole body is in piercing pain that you find it difficult to even move. You cannot bite food that you will decide to just drink water or have cold or hot soup as your meal. You are at home but there’s no way you can rest or watch television. Do you have to rush to your dentist in Chandler Arizona?
1. For minor toothaches, you can buy painkiller drugs over the counter. It can provide you with quick relief. However, you have to make sure that it is safe for you to take these medicines as these may cause you allergies.
2. When the pain is excruciating enough to keep you awake all night and do not allow you to function all day, it can mean that you have abscessed tooth. There’s infection in the tooth’s root or between the tooth and the gum. It is time to visit your dentist in Chandler Arizona. If you experience pain in the wee hours of the morning, you can take a pain-killer medicine. You just have to make sure that you have no allergies with medication that you will take. If your tooth doctor accepts emergency calls, you are fortunate because he can prescribe you the correct drugs.
3. Get a cold pack and bring it to the cheek area (right where the tooth is located inside). This should be enough to offer you comfort. When you have no cold pack available at home, you can get a food storage bag and fill it with ice then wrap it with a thin cloth. Do not think that directly rubbing the affected tooth with ice will eliminate the pain. Doing this will in fact increase it. Bear in mind that a swollen tooth is sensitive to hot or cold temperature. Hence, you are also advised not to eat and drink too hot or too cold food and beverages.
4. Buy gel that is used to numb tooth and gum. It is enough to give temporary relief. Follow instructions written at the package.
5. Sometimes, you only need to clean your teeth thoroughly to eliminate toothache. Food debris trapped in between your teeth may be the reason you are in pain. Brush and floss your teeth then rinse your mouth. Do this twice a day until the discomfort is gone.
6. Get a spoonful of salt and mix it with a glass of water (it can be lukewarm or warm). Swish it inside and around your mouth for a few minutes then spit the mixture out. Do this two times. If you do not want the salt mixture, you may replace it with brandy, whiskey and the likes.
Go to your dentist in Chandler Arizona the soonest possible time. He should be able to check what’s really causing the toothache so he can make proper actions. He may prescribe you with medications or may recommend one or two dental treatments.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe