ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Pioneer In The Mass Communications Program Field
Total Articles: 4
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the pioneer in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to provide mass communications agenda from an American college known Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is trained by OCU college in Singapore. The program are industry concentrated, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio stations as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such services for purposeful training. Learners have the prospect to apply what they study within their academic course. They are trained to excel at essential abilities such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In mastering these approaches, they are unveiled to a vast range of tasks including television and radio presenting.
To gain more experience, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Pupils get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to enhance their journalistic skills.
Pupils from the school are also quite active in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications businesses. Moreover, our undergraduates also guide in the Institute's marketing programs. These functional features make sure that our pupils are well-geared up for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to convert Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 goal, the learning center has vision to build on its success by introducing more industry relevant media program and ensure that our pupils are able to prove their boldness and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the worldwide level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla