ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The Pioneer In The Mass Communications Program Field
Total Articles: 4
The MDIS School of Media and Communications is the pioneer in the mass communications agenda field in Singapore. It is also the first institution in Singapore to provide mass communications agenda from an American college known Oklahoma City University (OCU).
The OCU mass communications degree course is trained by OCU college in Singapore. The program are industry concentrated, relevant and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio stations as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such services for purposeful training. Learners have the prospect to apply what they study within their academic course. They are trained to excel at essential abilities such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In mastering these approaches, they are unveiled to a vast range of tasks including television and radio presenting.
To gain more experience, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Pupils get to do their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to enhance their journalistic skills.
Pupils from the school are also quite active in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications businesses. Moreover, our undergraduates also guide in the Institute's marketing programs. These functional features make sure that our pupils are well-geared up for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's intention to convert Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 goal, the learning center has vision to build on its success by introducing more industry relevant media program and ensure that our pupils are able to prove their boldness and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the worldwide level.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning