ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Woo Group Targets India Bond Market As The Rupee Falls
Total Articles: 24
The Indian Rupee has declined more than 20% this year, and in line with The Woo Group´s value driven investment strategy, analysts have targeted country for investment. The countries currency has been continually falling against major trading partners, hitting new all-time lows on an almost daily basis. Last week, bonds yields climbed to a 19 month high of 6.52% as the rupee fell. The Woo Group's analyst’s link the rupee´s decline to Federal Reserve plans to taper its stimulus package and other external factors, they believe that the market will correct soon. They also believe that tapering will be weaker than the market is pricing, because the Federal Reserve will emphasize forward guidance.
Analysts have selected Reliance Industries Ltd and Bharti Airtel Ltd. bonds in India as investment targets as the spreads are at the widest level in a year. Five year Indian bond yields have widened more than 40 basis points, while 10 year bonds have widened over 100 basis points. More specifically, they have chosen Reliance Industries' 5.4% 2022 bond notes and Bharti Airtel´s 5.125% 2023 debentures. Bharti´s 2023 bonds have dropped 6.8% this quarter causing yields to 7.51% to 114 basis points.
The country’s central bank has engineered a cash crunch in an attempt to slow the currency´s decline, which has helped to improve investor sentiment. Analysts believe that yields on long bonds will not jump much higher and that investors who have a longer investment horizon will benefit. On August 26th foreign investors put $131 million into Indian debt. As the spreads widen, we have been given the opportunity to select the highest quality bonds.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla