ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The First In The Mass Communications Program Field In
Total Articles: 7
The OCU mass communications degree course is coached by OCU faculty in Singapore. The modules are industry focused, related and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio stations as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such amenities for purposeful training. Pupils have the possibility to perform what they discover within their academic module. They are guided to master necessary skills such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In mastering these tactics, they are exposed to a wide variety of roles including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Pupils get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Students from the institution are also pretty effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications businesses. In addition, our undergraduates also guide in the Institute's marketing programs. These handy features ensure that our students are well-geared up for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's plan to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the college has plans to build on its success by introducing more industry relevant media happenings and assure that our learners are able to conduct their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the international stage.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India