ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The First In The Mass Communications Program Field In
Total Articles: 7
The OCU mass communications degree course is coached by OCU faculty in Singapore. The modules are industry focused, related and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio stations as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such amenities for purposeful training. Pupils have the possibility to perform what they discover within their academic module. They are guided to master necessary skills such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In mastering these tactics, they are exposed to a wide variety of roles including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Pupils get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Students from the institution are also pretty effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications businesses. In addition, our undergraduates also guide in the Institute's marketing programs. These handy features ensure that our students are well-geared up for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's plan to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the college has plans to build on its success by introducing more industry relevant media happenings and assure that our learners are able to conduct their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the international stage.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Why You Must Discover The Piano
Author: Shanna Cazneaux
2. An Affordable Virtual Office Service
Author: Unknown Member
3. How To Get Debt Consolidation Loans With Lowest Interest Rates
Author: Nicole jiang
4. Purchasing Guide For Recreations Headphones
Author: Natasha Grice
5. The Best Email Marketing Software For Small Business
Author: Ravi Shankar Upahdyay
6. Carpet Cleaners In Orange County
7. How Moneylender Services Can Help You Consolidate Your Loan Requirement
Author: Nicole jiang
8. Carpet Cleaning In California
9. Crucial Industrial Lifting Accessories And Importance Of Their Inspection
Author: Asmita Lokhande
10. Easy Ways To Bring Down Your Heating & Cooling Costs
Author: Ron Neeley
11. Personalized Jute Bags Are A Must In 2017
12. Wedding Jute Bags - The Most Appealing Type Of Wedding Bags
13. Best Ticket Exchange Service
14. Jute Gift Bags - The Most Appealing And Eco-friendly Gift Bags
15. Fancy Jute Bags - How Fancy Can You Be?