ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The First In The Mass Communications Program Field In
Total Articles: 7
The OCU mass communications degree course is coached by OCU faculty in Singapore. The modules are industry focused, related and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio stations as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such amenities for purposeful training. Pupils have the possibility to perform what they discover within their academic module. They are guided to master necessary skills such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In mastering these tactics, they are exposed to a wide variety of roles including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Pupils get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Students from the institution are also pretty effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications businesses. In addition, our undergraduates also guide in the Institute's marketing programs. These handy features ensure that our students are well-geared up for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's plan to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the college has plans to build on its success by introducing more industry relevant media happenings and assure that our learners are able to conduct their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the international stage.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women