ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Mdis School Of Media And Communications Is The First In The Mass Communications Program Field In
Total Articles: 7
The OCU mass communications degree course is coached by OCU faculty in Singapore. The modules are industry focused, related and of good quality. MDIS has its very own fully-equipped TV and Radio stations as well as Audio and Video edit suites. It is the first PEI (Private Education Institution) to have such amenities for purposeful training. Pupils have the possibility to perform what they discover within their academic module. They are guided to master necessary skills such as manhandling radio and television equipment, content producing, directing, scripting and video editing. In mastering these tactics, they are exposed to a wide variety of roles including television and radio presenting.
To acquire more feel, students can also join the Media and Communications Club. Pupils get to operate their own e-magazine, campus radio and TV station where they get to improve their journalistic abilities.
Students from the institution are also pretty effective in the area of internship attachments, and are well received by media and communications businesses. In addition, our undergraduates also guide in the Institute's marketing programs. These handy features ensure that our students are well-geared up for the 'real world' environment.
With the government's plan to get Singapore into a media hub with its Media 21 plan, the college has plans to build on its success by introducing more industry relevant media happenings and assure that our learners are able to conduct their strength and make their mark in Singapore as well as on the international stage.
Programmes provided are:
- Bachelor of Arts (in Liberal Studies with concentration in Mass Communications), awarded by Oklahoma City University, USA
- Advanced Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Diploma in Mass Communications*
- Professional Certificate in Marketing and Communications Management*
*Program awarded by MDIS and Validated by Oklahoma City University, USA
To find out more about our courses, click here: http://www.mdis.edu.sg/programme-enquiry/school-of-media-communications/diploma-in-mass-communications
Business Articles1. Top Reasons To Buy A Lamborghini Aventador Super Car
Author: Jason Jones
2. What Are The Most Common Carpet Stains At Your Oahu Home?
3. Our Mission - Cjs Haritha Homes
4. The Shared Fibers Wallet In-depth Review
Author: Lao Yutang
5. The Worst Things About Orlando Wedding Photography That Budding Wedding Photographers Must Take Into
Author: Vikram Kumar
6. Get The Right Ceo Mailing Lists For Your B2b Targeted Marketing
Author: germany email datasupply
7. Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning In Newport Beach
8. Meishen Hold A Contest Of Tug-of-war
Author: hu Allen
9. Avail Budget Interior Designers In Bangalore For Best Services
10. Looking For Quality Dietitian Leads To Grow Your Business? Switch To Averickmedia
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Buy Most Noteworthy Quality Upvc Item On-line
Author: sandip m
12. Burnerindo Teknik Utama
13. Huge Profits In Carpet Cleaning Business
14. Tips For Buying Shin Pads For Kids
Author: Sahah Chan
15. High-quality Yet Affordable Plumbing Services In Durban
Author: Donald Frank