ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Avanti Group Advise On Lend Lease Profits
Total Articles: 19
The Avanti Group the equities research house based in Tokyo, providing professional trading and investment research solutions to institutional and private investors across the globe have recently drawn their investor’s attention to Australia’s largest property developer the Lend Lease Group who announced a dramatic change in its fortune in reports to the ASX. The company reports show that Lend Lease has seen a 10 percent rise in operating profit for the year despite some analysts predicting a period of hardship in the Australian property market. The company themselves had been seen to be confirming this assessment when they announced restructuring efforts in June.
With Lend Lease’s announcement that net income had risen to AUD 551.6million up from the previous twelve months figures of AUD 501.4million and accompanied by significant reductions in operating costs forecast, no one is left questioning the company’s financial health. The company’s fortunes were boosted by the successful redevelopment of its central city property Barangaroo.
“Sometimes analysts just over think a situation. Yes, the market contracted slightly and Lend Lease did what any smart company would do and cut costs. But with all of the substantial profits from their Barangaroo financial district developments literally months away from being realized the company was not in a position to down tools and walk away, with decisive management restructuring and a sound strategy the company is in a strong position,” said Andrew Taylor Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at The Avanti Group.
The property developer finds itself in an enviable position at this time with nearly $37 billion of infrastructure projects on its books for the coming years and already rising profit to cost margins. The company has announced that dividends on its shares will also rise in accordance with its profits, up to 42c Australian over 38c per share last year. Lend Lease shares continue to trend steadily up over the course of the year to date.
“In regards to Lend Lease, our clients benefited greatly from the bad advice being given by others on the company’s health. By talking down Lend Lease’s value our clients picked up shares at reduced prices, have profited as the market’s well-justified confidence returned, and has driven price rises over the period to date. We’re continuing to monitor the situation as it progresses to ensure the best outcomes for our client’s portfolios,” concluded Andrew Taylor Senior Vice President of Mergers and Acquisitions at The Avanti Group.
The Avanti Group is an equity research house providing research and analysis outsourcing solutions for institutional financial traders worldwide, founded in early 2003.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev