ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Recruits American Equity Researchers
Total Articles: 13
TCL Associates announces the hiring of three Americans; Howard Richardson, Hugh Griffin, and Graham Meyers. The new hires will be based in Tokyo, but will focus on different sectors and indices in the United States. The new hires will be effective Monday September 16th.
Howard Richardson will focus on small and mid-cap mutual funds. He joins TCL Associates from Merrill Lynch, where he worked for eight years of buy side trading experience. Prior to that he was an analyst at JP Morgan. He obtained his undergraduate degree from New York University in finance, and then continued on to Dartmouth for his MBA.
Hugh Griffin will research on commodities, with a heavy focus on precious metals especially gold, silver, and platinum. He believes that because of supply issues in South Africa, platinum will be one of the best performing commodities next year. Hugh joins TCL Associates from Citi Group where he spent eleven years as a commodities analyst. He received his undergraduate degree from Duke University, and then stayed at Duke to obtain masters in economics.
Graham Meyers will research the Forex market, with a heavy emphasis on emerging market currencies. He joins TCL Associates from Wells Fargo, where he spent six years as a sell side currency trader. He attended the University of Pennsylvania to obtain his undergraduate in finance, before continuing on to The University of Ohio to receive an MBA.
Mr Robert Todd, Asian Market Analyst commented on the appointments, “I am pleased to welcome Howard, Hugh, and Graham to the team here at TCL Associates. I am sure that their varied experience will bring new and valuable insights to our research, in order to provide the best offerings to our clients.”
Investing / Finance Articles1. Smart Ways To Prepare For The Tax Season
Author: John Panayis
2. Tax Tips For Teachers 2018
Author: Lauri Pitcher, CPA
3. Quick Same Day Loans
4. How Does The Asian Trading Session Operate?
Author: Viet Son
5. 5 Most Popular Types Of Mutual Funds
Author: Vikas Malhotra
6. Benefits Of Initiating Wire Transfer From Usa To India
7. 5 Tips To Keep In Mind When Using The Emi Calculators
Author: Chintu Yadav
8. Commodity Trading For Beginners – A Descriptive Guide
Author: Sophia Mason
9. 3 Tips To Improve One’s Trading Performance
Author: Amir Milan
10. With Fx Seminars A Beginner Can Easily Mastery On Forex
Author: Joyce Shen
11. Currency Trading – How It Will Be Simplified
Author: Joyce Shen
12. How Can You Get Home Loan From State Bank Of India
13. Secure Your Privacy 100% From Future Data Breaches Like Equifax
Author: Judith Neely
14. Payment Gateway
Author: dus pay
15. Quickbooks Support For Business Thriving And Surviving
Author: Jessica Jones