ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Tcl Associates Recruits American Equity Researchers
Total Articles: 13
TCL Associates announces the hiring of three Americans; Howard Richardson, Hugh Griffin, and Graham Meyers. The new hires will be based in Tokyo, but will focus on different sectors and indices in the United States. The new hires will be effective Monday September 16th.
Howard Richardson will focus on small and mid-cap mutual funds. He joins TCL Associates from Merrill Lynch, where he worked for eight years of buy side trading experience. Prior to that he was an analyst at JP Morgan. He obtained his undergraduate degree from New York University in finance, and then continued on to Dartmouth for his MBA.
Hugh Griffin will research on commodities, with a heavy focus on precious metals especially gold, silver, and platinum. He believes that because of supply issues in South Africa, platinum will be one of the best performing commodities next year. Hugh joins TCL Associates from Citi Group where he spent eleven years as a commodities analyst. He received his undergraduate degree from Duke University, and then stayed at Duke to obtain masters in economics.
Graham Meyers will research the Forex market, with a heavy emphasis on emerging market currencies. He joins TCL Associates from Wells Fargo, where he spent six years as a sell side currency trader. He attended the University of Pennsylvania to obtain his undergraduate in finance, before continuing on to The University of Ohio to receive an MBA.
Mr Robert Todd, Asian Market Analyst commented on the appointments, “I am pleased to welcome Howard, Hugh, and Graham to the team here at TCL Associates. I am sure that their varied experience will bring new and valuable insights to our research, in order to provide the best offerings to our clients.”
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon