ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villas In Santa Susanna, Catalonia, Spain Make Your Holiday Filled With Pleasure:
Total Articles: 9
Santa Susanna - popular village among tourists:
Santa Susanna is a village with a population of about 2000 and it is located in Catalonia province, about 60 kilometers from Barcelona, Spain. If you are looking for holidaying in countryside with quiet atmosphere, away from the buzzing city life; perhaps Santa Susanna is the ideal place. The village is blessed with the vast beach of the Mediterranean Sea stretching over two kilometers. If you are crazy about water sports, Santa Susanna should be your first choice. The village offers various water sports like windsurfing, sailing, fishing, scuba diving and so on. The beach is rich in fauna and various species of aqua life.
Villas make you feel at home:
Attracted by its unblemished natural beauty, many tourists prefer to spend their holiday in the quiet environment of Santa Susanna. You may wonder this small village has some of the best villas which make your stay comfortable. The villas in Santa Susanna are known for their spacious accommodation and the amenities so as to make the tourist feel at home. In the first place, the villa is tastefully furnished. Amenities like satellite television, music system, air conditioner, facilities for Gym, telephone, washing machine are available which add to the comfort of the tourist. Apart from these, the villas are located and designed in such a way that even from the bedroom you will have complete view of the sea. Villas have also been provided with wide balconies which are adequately furnished.
Most of the villas are self catering. The kitchen is fully equipped so that you can prepare your choicest menu. You can get the groceries and other necessities from the shopping malls which are located at just a walking distance from the villa. If you want to keep away from cooking; walk in to the restaurants located just at a stone’s throw distance from the villa. It is obvious that in order to keep yourself fit you will have to play some games. For this purpose facilities for games like tennis, basket ball, and fully equipped swimming pool have also been provided.
Interestingly, the rentals of Villas in Santa Susanna are considerably low compared to villas in other parts of Catalonia. For example, a 5 bedroom villa with 10 sleeps, three bathrooms, private pool, terrace garden and furniture and 200 sq meter living area costs about $270 per day. With more and more tourists now looking at Santa Susanna for a quiet weekend holiday, there has been a substantial increase in the number of tourists. Therefore, it is ideal that you should book your villa in advance. You can book the villa either online or through a recognized travel agency.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson