ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Villa Rental In Costa Blanca
Total Articles: 9
Costa Blanca is another paradise on earth where you can experience the most beautiful places and scenic views which will just leave you astounded. Costa Blanca is located on the Mediterranean coastline which spreads about 200 kilometers in the province of Alicante. It is one of the many famous places for German and British tourists. If you are planning for a perfect getaway with your partner or family, this will be the best of all.
Renting villas in Costa Blanca: Costa Blanca is famous for its villas which come at very affordable prices and give you the experience of homely comfort. Novelda Villa is one of the many perfect villas which will give you the homely comfort with tailored customer satisfaction facility. There are many others such as Gran Alacant villa, Beniofar villa, Quesada villa, Altea villa, Cumbre del Sol which are on the top list of great villas in Costa Blanca. Most of the villas have 2-3 bedded rooms with all the luxurious facilities. The house is surrounded by high fences for security with 24 hour surveillance. It will have a parking garage with a lawn where you can sit and feel the cool breeze coming from the Mediterranean Sea to make your night romantic and memorable with your family or your partner.
Most of the villas are quite close with easy drive away location from the main points of the city, easy access to super market, airport, city market, etc. If you love cooking, you will love the kitchen layout and its modern equipped amenities such as microwave, oven, dish washer, washing machine, freezer, kettle and many others which are essential for the kitchen.
The bed rooms are fitted with air conditioning and have all the toiletry items in the bathroom. The dining hall is usually on the ground floor and has a big table for 4-6 members. The common hall is provided with a flat TV and satellite TV with 24 hours cable connection as well as video games in case your kids want to play.
Places to see in Costa Blanca: There are many beautiful places to go around and see - Rancho la Ofra, Guadalest Valley, Mundomar, Plca del Castell, Poniente Beach, Levante Beach, Levi’s showboat, Parque natural de la Seirra Helada and many more. You can also get yourself engaged in recreational activities such as scuba diving, water boating, horseback riding, surfing, wind surfing, sailing, tennis, golf and many others which will give you refreshment and enjoyment.
Come visit us and experience the natural scenic beauty of Mother Nature. You will not forget this moment but it will tempt you to come year after year to refresh the moment you enjoyed. Welcome to Costa Blanca.
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure