ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Santa Susanna Villas Are Ideal For Those Who Prefer Quiet Environment
Total Articles: 9
Santa Susanna - a popular and quiet village:
If you are planning to spend your holiday with family in a quiet environment and with abundant privacy; perhaps your choice should be Santa Susanna. The cozy village is located about 80 kilometers from Barcelona, Spain. This village is administered by a municipality and comes within administrative jurisdiction of Catalonia province. The village is very well connected by road and by rail also. In fact, there is a train from Barcelona to Santa Susanna. The village is known for its immense natural beauty. The village spreads over two kilometers on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea. Apart from the natural beauty of the Sea, there are some historical places in and around the village. Perhaps this is one of the most ideal places for those who want to spend their time in sunny and pleasant weather, away from the busy city life.
Villas specially designed for the tourists:
The village has several villas that are specially designed to make your stay comfortable. The villas make you feel at home by providing all the comforts you require so that you enjoy every minute of your stay in Santa Susanna. You can stretch yourself in the spacious accommodation of the villa. To keep you in a good mood, the villas have been suitably furnished and all the amenities have been provided. For example, you find satellite television and radio service, DVD, internet, Air conditioner, spacious balcony with roof garden. Apart from these, you also find a gym, tennis court, volley ball court, private swimming pool and so on. In fact, some of the villas also have provision for beach basket ball and volley ball. The kitchen is equipped with all the essentials so that you can start cooking right away.
Villas have low rentals:
There are several shopping malls which cater to all your requirements starting from groceries to electronic goods including artifacts. There are also restaurants which serve you with local specialties including the popular Spanish wine. In short, the villas are designed for your comfort. The rentals of these villas are considered the lowest compared to the service and the comfort you get. For example a villa with 5 bed rooms and 9 sleeps with 4 bathrooms and other amenities costs you a rental of UK pounds 133 per night. Of course, the rental depends on the season, the number of people in your group, the period of your stay and so on. Just browse to know more about these villas. It is suggested that you should book your villas well in advance.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family