ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Santa Susanna Villas Are Ideal For Those Who Prefer Quiet Environment
Total Articles: 9
Santa Susanna - a popular and quiet village:
If you are planning to spend your holiday with family in a quiet environment and with abundant privacy; perhaps your choice should be Santa Susanna. The cozy village is located about 80 kilometers from Barcelona, Spain. This village is administered by a municipality and comes within administrative jurisdiction of Catalonia province. The village is very well connected by road and by rail also. In fact, there is a train from Barcelona to Santa Susanna. The village is known for its immense natural beauty. The village spreads over two kilometers on the beach of the Mediterranean Sea. Apart from the natural beauty of the Sea, there are some historical places in and around the village. Perhaps this is one of the most ideal places for those who want to spend their time in sunny and pleasant weather, away from the busy city life.
Villas specially designed for the tourists:
The village has several villas that are specially designed to make your stay comfortable. The villas make you feel at home by providing all the comforts you require so that you enjoy every minute of your stay in Santa Susanna. You can stretch yourself in the spacious accommodation of the villa. To keep you in a good mood, the villas have been suitably furnished and all the amenities have been provided. For example, you find satellite television and radio service, DVD, internet, Air conditioner, spacious balcony with roof garden. Apart from these, you also find a gym, tennis court, volley ball court, private swimming pool and so on. In fact, some of the villas also have provision for beach basket ball and volley ball. The kitchen is equipped with all the essentials so that you can start cooking right away.
Villas have low rentals:
There are several shopping malls which cater to all your requirements starting from groceries to electronic goods including artifacts. There are also restaurants which serve you with local specialties including the popular Spanish wine. In short, the villas are designed for your comfort. The rentals of these villas are considered the lowest compared to the service and the comfort you get. For example a villa with 5 bed rooms and 9 sleeps with 4 bathrooms and other amenities costs you a rental of UK pounds 133 per night. Of course, the rental depends on the season, the number of people in your group, the period of your stay and so on. Just browse to know more about these villas. It is suggested that you should book your villas well in advance.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler