ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Help Your Iphone App Developer In Developing "gems" For You
Total Articles: 304
Businesses are moving towards an enterprise mobility very swiftly. Amidst this, entrepreneurs are making sure that they consider every factor to keep their enterprise mobility program on the right track. Choosing an appropriate platform is one such step in this process that needs careful consideration regardless of whether you go with Google Android or Apple iOS platform. I named these two only because the current mobile app market is under their control only. If you have chosen iOS platform to develop your app and hired an iPhone app development company, you need to supply them few prerequisites before they could start designing your enterprise app.
The first thing app developers would require is a developer's account that can be purchased by business owners by joining Apple's app developer portal for USD 0.99/year. IPhone app development companies need this account to create dummy and final app to push on the app store. This dummy would help them provide an intermediate app development report to the client and get his valuable judgment on their app development.
Graphical elements – Even if you give everything related to graphics, UX design in the jurisdiction of your app development company, they would still expect a few more things from you.
1. Logo of the company that is to be set as an app's icon
2. Application logo of 512x512 pixel size
3. Color schemes to be used
They would require every graphic and image file in .PNG format, as this would help them recreate images while supporting the apps for mobile phones with different screen size and resolutions. In case, you have already developed screen designs for your app, you will have to give them to your app development company for implementation. Here too, business owners would have to transmit this data in .PNG file format. Moreover, the resolution should be kept high to meet their requirements. Every image sent to the developer should be of screen resolution 640x940.
Web server details – If you are planning an app that would involve web portal or web service development then, you will have to purchase a VPS server or server space on the cloud. You will have to hand over the controls of that space to your app development company to allow them to use the deployment server from the beginning of the app development process.
Apart from this, you will also have to give many other information to your iPhone app development company to allow it to create a placeholder website of your app's landing. Through this, they ensure that marketing and promotional campaigns go smoothly. Here are the details that they would seek from you.
1. Detail about the company
2. Content for "description" page
3. Contact details that include primary email, secondary email, contact numbers, toll free numbers, links to social networks like Facebook, twitter and Google plus
4. URL of your website
5. Device support
Just like platform selection, another critical issue is to choose the devices that you want your app to support. If you are opting iPods, the functionalities of your app would remain same as they are on iPhones and iPads but you would certainly miss the quality of graphics and better utilization of the features of this device. In this context, the iPhone app development company will have to make sure that it deploys high screen resolution and graphics for better retina display. They should utilize the space available in iPad screens completely by implementing different UX design for it.
One of the trusted mobile apps company in Dallas with its team of highly dedicated iPad app developer providing mobility solutions. It is also regarded one of the reliable enterprise app development Noida.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Htc 626 Desire Screen Replacement In Lydbrook
2. Issues & Solutions For Iphone 6s Plus In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
3. How Tracking Tool Helps Locate The Whereabouts Of Your Shipment
Author: Grace Dervishi
4. Fast Sony Psp, Ps3, Ps4 Repairs At Games Repairer Manchester Centre
5. Low Cost Lg Phone Repair In Glasgow – Lg Repairing Centre
6. How To Find The Professional Xbox Repair Centre?
Author: Console repairing
7. Get Your Discounted Products At Point Of Sale Display Materials
Author: Robert Robinson
8. Moto G 2nd Gen & 3rd Gen Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre
9. Best Iphone Screen Repair Centre At Manchester
10. A Few Things You Need To Know About Sony Repair Centre
Author: Angel Smith
11. Coretechnologie Develops Solutions For 3d Analysis Of Complex Plastic Parts
12. Quick Repair Solutions For Hp Gadgets In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
13. Expert Samsung Screen Repair In Warrington At Samsung Repairing Centre
14. Five Questions You Must Ask Your Hardware Maintenance Support Provider
Author: Duhane Williams
15. Nokia Service Centre Uk