ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Lexington Group Targets Position In Oci Resources, The Week's Only Ipo
Total Articles: 20
OCI Resources is an American soda ash production division of Korea's OCI Chemical. They are planning to rise to $100 million by offering 5 million shares in a price range of $19 to $21. As $20 a share OCI Resources would have a market value of $400 million. Citi Group, Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Credit Suisse are underwriting the IPO which is expected to be listed on the stock exchange on Friday, September 13.
While OCI Resources is a new company, their predecessor had been in business since 1962. OCI Chemical, the parent company, has a long history of strong operations, causing The Lexington Group analysts to believe that the company will continue to be stable. Analysts at The Lexington Group have identified the company's strong management team, stable long lasting customer relationships and the cost advantage of producing soda ash from trona as well as offering $0.50 dividend per quarter as making it a suitable investment for our clients who are looking for significant yield in this low interest rate environment.
A risk with many mining companies is that their mine will eventually run dry, but this is not the case with OCIR. They have proven that there enough trona reserves in the ground to substantial the company for another 33 years with an additional probable reserve to last another 35 years. The demand for soda ash is expected to increase 5% per year through 2017.
OCIR stable customer base of glass and chemical manufacturers, their substantial mineral reserves, solid management team, and projected 10% annual yield make the company a strong buy in their projected price range according to The Lexington Group's analysts. We are recommending it to clients who can handle some risk, which come inherit with IPOs and are looking for substantial dividends.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent