ALL >> Education >> View Article
Certified Hotel Administrator (cha)
Total Articles: 112
In any industry, it is very imperative to have a certification that will support your skills and abilities. If you belong in the hotel industry, it is very imperative to have a certification or credential that will prove your expertise. One of the leading credentials for hotel professionals is the Certified Hotel Administrator or CHA. This is considered as the most prominent certification for hospitality executive and hotel general manager. It verifies the candidate of being a part of the group that combines experience and education as well as the commitment to the industry have attained experience a great level of expertise.
Certified Hotel Administrator is a globally recognized credential that legalizes your higher familiarity and expertise in the hospitality industry. This is a credential given for professionals wherein managerial and leadership capacities are excellent.
Benefits of Acquiring the Certified Hotel Administrator Certification
Acquiring the CHA certification authenticates that you have an advantage in your selected profession or field. This makes it an essential way for you to have an enhanced career opportunity in the industry of hotel management. The fees included in the Certified Hotel Administrator are examination preparation booklet, 3 volume study materials like CD. After successfully passing the exam, the candidate can get a Label Pin and Certificate. The designation from CHA can be used on business cards, letterhead and other kinds of writings.
Once certified, the successful individual is automatically registered in the CHA Recertification Program, which rewards and recognizes ongoing attempts within hospitality growth in career. A portfolio to assist track the professional growth development is offered. The individual is required to recertify every 5 years. This is imperative because it will support your knowledge and skills.
How to Prepare for Certified Hotel Administrator Exam
Since the individual background differs widely within the hospitality industry, the applicants can follow the Certified Hotel Administrator in three options. The Plan A highlights on the educational background of the interested individuals; Plan B focuses on the industry experience and Plan C is for entry level positions. All of these plans need evidence that the individual does have a managerial experience and effective achievement of the comprehensive examination.
• The candidate should have completed a two year degree from a recognized institution or must be a holder of Educational Institute’s Hospitality Management Diploma.
• Present job as a corporate executive, owner/operator, general manager in a certain lodging hospitality company with at least 2 years experience in above mentioned positions.
• Present employment as corporate executive, owner/operator and general manager in a certain lodging hospitality company with 2-3 years of full-time experience in such position.
• Educators are also welcome to take this certification especially the ones who are teaching hospitality management on a certain university or college. The candidate should have at least 3 years experience of teaching and 3 years experience as manager in a certain lodging hospitality company.
• Plan C needs the candidate to get a qualifying position during the application. This plan does not require an educational requirement, but a degree in college will decrease the length of the moment that you are required to spend in this qualifying position.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning