ALL >> Education >> View Article
Certified Hotel Administrator (cha)
Total Articles: 112
In any industry, it is very imperative to have a certification that will support your skills and abilities. If you belong in the hotel industry, it is very imperative to have a certification or credential that will prove your expertise. One of the leading credentials for hotel professionals is the Certified Hotel Administrator or CHA. This is considered as the most prominent certification for hospitality executive and hotel general manager. It verifies the candidate of being a part of the group that combines experience and education as well as the commitment to the industry have attained experience a great level of expertise.
Certified Hotel Administrator is a globally recognized credential that legalizes your higher familiarity and expertise in the hospitality industry. This is a credential given for professionals wherein managerial and leadership capacities are excellent.
Benefits of Acquiring the Certified Hotel Administrator Certification
Acquiring the CHA certification authenticates that you have an advantage in your selected profession or field. This makes it an essential way for you to have an enhanced career opportunity in the industry of hotel management. The fees included in the Certified Hotel Administrator are examination preparation booklet, 3 volume study materials like CD. After successfully passing the exam, the candidate can get a Label Pin and Certificate. The designation from CHA can be used on business cards, letterhead and other kinds of writings.
Once certified, the successful individual is automatically registered in the CHA Recertification Program, which rewards and recognizes ongoing attempts within hospitality growth in career. A portfolio to assist track the professional growth development is offered. The individual is required to recertify every 5 years. This is imperative because it will support your knowledge and skills.
How to Prepare for Certified Hotel Administrator Exam
Since the individual background differs widely within the hospitality industry, the applicants can follow the Certified Hotel Administrator in three options. The Plan A highlights on the educational background of the interested individuals; Plan B focuses on the industry experience and Plan C is for entry level positions. All of these plans need evidence that the individual does have a managerial experience and effective achievement of the comprehensive examination.
• The candidate should have completed a two year degree from a recognized institution or must be a holder of Educational Institute’s Hospitality Management Diploma.
• Present job as a corporate executive, owner/operator, general manager in a certain lodging hospitality company with at least 2 years experience in above mentioned positions.
• Present employment as corporate executive, owner/operator and general manager in a certain lodging hospitality company with 2-3 years of full-time experience in such position.
• Educators are also welcome to take this certification especially the ones who are teaching hospitality management on a certain university or college. The candidate should have at least 3 years experience of teaching and 3 years experience as manager in a certain lodging hospitality company.
• Plan C needs the candidate to get a qualifying position during the application. This plan does not require an educational requirement, but a degree in college will decrease the length of the moment that you are required to spend in this qualifying position.
Education Articles1. Things To Check Before Choosing Institute For Diploma Courses In Delhi Ncr
2. 70-764 Exam Dumps
Author: Peter Baumann
3. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy
4. Know More About Java Programming Language Features
Author: Illiana Carter
5. Here's What Industry Insiders Say About Chartered Accountants
Author: Austin Loader
6. Wbpsc Admit Card 2017–18| Download Asst Professor/manager Exams Online Entrance Card
Author: Recruitment Result
7. 70-713 Certification Guides
Author: 70-713 Exam Dumps
8. 70-348 Preparation Guides
Author: 70-348 Study Guides
9. Benefits Of Choosing Technical Courses After 12th Class
10. 70-334 E-books
Author: Peter Baumann
11. Gain A Good Understanding Of Primavera P6 Software And Learn To Use It Efficiently For Your Project
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
12. Automation Frameworks Use With Selenium Webdriver
Author: Siyaram Yadav
13. 1y0-202 Test
Author: Peter Baumann
14. Ccie Routing And Switching Lab Workbook
Author: Abigail Revan
15. Online Onboarding In A Company – What To Understand About The Process
Author: Jan Procházka