ALL >> Education >> View Article
Certified Hotel Administrator (cha)
Total Articles: 114
In any industry, it is very imperative to have a certification that will support your skills and abilities. If you belong in the hotel industry, it is very imperative to have a certification or credential that will prove your expertise. One of the leading credentials for hotel professionals is the Certified Hotel Administrator or CHA. This is considered as the most prominent certification for hospitality executive and hotel general manager. It verifies the candidate of being a part of the group that combines experience and education as well as the commitment to the industry have attained experience a great level of expertise.
Certified Hotel Administrator is a globally recognized credential that legalizes your higher familiarity and expertise in the hospitality industry. This is a credential given for professionals wherein managerial and leadership capacities are excellent.
Benefits of Acquiring the Certified Hotel Administrator Certification
Acquiring the CHA certification authenticates that you have an advantage in your selected profession or field. This makes it an essential way for you to have an enhanced career opportunity in the industry of hotel management. The fees included in the Certified Hotel Administrator are examination preparation booklet, 3 volume study materials like CD. After successfully passing the exam, the candidate can get a Label Pin and Certificate. The designation from CHA can be used on business cards, letterhead and other kinds of writings.
Once certified, the successful individual is automatically registered in the CHA Recertification Program, which rewards and recognizes ongoing attempts within hospitality growth in career. A portfolio to assist track the professional growth development is offered. The individual is required to recertify every 5 years. This is imperative because it will support your knowledge and skills.
How to Prepare for Certified Hotel Administrator Exam
Since the individual background differs widely within the hospitality industry, the applicants can follow the Certified Hotel Administrator in three options. The Plan A highlights on the educational background of the interested individuals; Plan B focuses on the industry experience and Plan C is for entry level positions. All of these plans need evidence that the individual does have a managerial experience and effective achievement of the comprehensive examination.
• The candidate should have completed a two year degree from a recognized institution or must be a holder of Educational Institute’s Hospitality Management Diploma.
• Present job as a corporate executive, owner/operator, general manager in a certain lodging hospitality company with at least 2 years experience in above mentioned positions.
• Present employment as corporate executive, owner/operator and general manager in a certain lodging hospitality company with 2-3 years of full-time experience in such position.
• Educators are also welcome to take this certification especially the ones who are teaching hospitality management on a certain university or college. The candidate should have at least 3 years experience of teaching and 3 years experience as manager in a certain lodging hospitality company.
• Plan C needs the candidate to get a qualifying position during the application. This plan does not require an educational requirement, but a degree in college will decrease the length of the moment that you are required to spend in this qualifying position.
Education Articles1. Middle English Language
2. English Language Classification
3. Early Modern English Language
4. English Language History
5. Mb2-711 E-books
Author: thomas lamar
6. English Language
7. Early Development Of The Hindi Language
8. Advantages Of Using Hindi Language
9. How Summer Camps Can Help Your Child To Enhance Her Skills?
10. About Hindi Language
11. How Important Is Development Of Your Child’s Socialization Skills?
12. Mistakes That Students Should Avoid In The Classroom
13. History Of Hindi Language
14. Hindi Languages
15. Should You Be Hiring For Your Business?
Author: Kartik Patel