ALL >> Travel >> View Article
New York Events : Nyc Hotels Like The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To The Village Halloween Para
Total Articles: 24
The Village Halloween Parade is a 40-year tradition in New York. This popular New York Event draws more than 50,000 people who come to participate in the parade while thousands more watch as the parade makes its way down 6th Avenue. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel is centrally located and is a perfect choice for those coming from out of town for the parade.
Be sure to visit the Hotel’s NYC Travel Blog for tips on NYC Attractions, New York Restaurants and more. View New York Travel Blog here.
Village Halloween Parade
When: October 31, 2013
Where: 6th Avenue from Spring Street to 16th Street
This New York Event is a participatory parade, so anyone in a costume is invited to join and march alongside bands, dancers and other participants. Watching 50,000 costumes – including some of the most creative you’ll ever see – is an unforgettable sight. Participating in the parade is even more memorable! It’s so much fun to be part of the show that many people come from out of town just for this Event.
While any costume will do, the more creative the better. First timers are often amazed by some of the beautiful, funny and creative costumes they see at the Village Halloween Parade. If you plan on donning a creative costume then now is the time to start planning! Visit the Events website to get some inspiration by viewing last year’s participants.
Unfortunately, the 2012 parade had to be canceled due to Superstorm Sandy. This year’s parade is dedicated to all of those who volunteered to help others following the devastating storm. There are many Halloween Activities in New York, but few have the long history of this popular parade.
About The Manhattan - An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For more New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Restaurant and NYC Hotels plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione