ALL >> Travel >> View Article
New York Events : Nyc Hotels Like The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To The Village Halloween Para
Total Articles: 24
The Village Halloween Parade is a 40-year tradition in New York. This popular New York Event draws more than 50,000 people who come to participate in the parade while thousands more watch as the parade makes its way down 6th Avenue. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel is centrally located and is a perfect choice for those coming from out of town for the parade.
Be sure to visit the Hotel’s NYC Travel Blog for tips on NYC Attractions, New York Restaurants and more. View New York Travel Blog here.
Village Halloween Parade
When: October 31, 2013
Where: 6th Avenue from Spring Street to 16th Street
This New York Event is a participatory parade, so anyone in a costume is invited to join and march alongside bands, dancers and other participants. Watching 50,000 costumes – including some of the most creative you’ll ever see – is an unforgettable sight. Participating in the parade is even more memorable! It’s so much fun to be part of the show that many people come from out of town just for this Event.
While any costume will do, the more creative the better. First timers are often amazed by some of the beautiful, funny and creative costumes they see at the Village Halloween Parade. If you plan on donning a creative costume then now is the time to start planning! Visit the Events website to get some inspiration by viewing last year’s participants.
Unfortunately, the 2012 parade had to be canceled due to Superstorm Sandy. This year’s parade is dedicated to all of those who volunteered to help others following the devastating storm. There are many Halloween Activities in New York, but few have the long history of this popular parade.
About The Manhattan - An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For more New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Restaurant and NYC Hotels plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David