ALL >> Travel >> View Article
New York Events : Nyc Hotels Like The Manhattan Hotel Welcome Visitors To The Village Halloween Para
Total Articles: 24
The Village Halloween Parade is a 40-year tradition in New York. This popular New York Event draws more than 50,000 people who come to participate in the parade while thousands more watch as the parade makes its way down 6th Avenue. The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel is centrally located and is a perfect choice for those coming from out of town for the parade.
Be sure to visit the Hotel’s NYC Travel Blog for tips on NYC Attractions, New York Restaurants and more. View New York Travel Blog here.
Village Halloween Parade
When: October 31, 2013
Where: 6th Avenue from Spring Street to 16th Street
This New York Event is a participatory parade, so anyone in a costume is invited to join and march alongside bands, dancers and other participants. Watching 50,000 costumes – including some of the most creative you’ll ever see – is an unforgettable sight. Participating in the parade is even more memorable! It’s so much fun to be part of the show that many people come from out of town just for this Event.
While any costume will do, the more creative the better. First timers are often amazed by some of the beautiful, funny and creative costumes they see at the Village Halloween Parade. If you plan on donning a creative costume then now is the time to start planning! Visit the Events website to get some inspiration by viewing last year’s participants.
Unfortunately, the 2012 parade had to be canceled due to Superstorm Sandy. This year’s parade is dedicated to all of those who volunteered to help others following the devastating storm. There are many Halloween Activities in New York, but few have the long history of this popular parade.
About The Manhattan - An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For more New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Restaurant and NYC Hotels plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler