ALL >> Health >> View Article
Don’t Hide The Urinary Incontinence Problem
Total Articles: 334
Many people still think that incontinence is only a problem for the old, ill, and bedridden. Incontinence is a problem that can affect people of all ages and both genders. However, it is important to note that a man gets affected by incontinence much less than women. This is most likely due to the fact that women can suffer damage to the nerves and muscles surrounding the urinary system during pregnancy and childbirth. This can bring on stress incontinence immediately or even years down the road. In addition, a woman’s urinary system is far more vulnerable by its very design. Some women also experience incontinence due to the hormonal changes that happen as we age. However, no matter the reason for your incontinence there is no reason to suffer in silence.
The first person anyone should turn to when they begin experiencing incontinence is their doctor. It is important to understand that incontinence is most often brought on by an underlying medical condition. This makes it crucial that anyone experiencing incontinence seek a medical evaluation. During the medical evaluation your doctor can then diagnose what is causing the incontinence and prescribe the appropriate treatment. However, despite knowing this many people are still embarrassed and hesitant about seeking medical treatment. It is important to keep in mind that your doctor has most likely heard far worse than simply reporting incontinence symptoms. Today, health care professionals view incontinence as a medical problem and treat it that way so you should not hesitate to see your doctor.
After seeing your doctor the next step to managing your incontinence is to seek support. There is no need to live in secret when it comes to incontinence. Incontinence is a problem that is affecting millions of people. Incontinence sufferers are no longer willing to live in silence so they have turned to each other and formed support group. These support groups are found in hospitals, clinics, and some community resources. The major benefit of seeking out this kind of support is that you can find people who are at all different stages of dealing with incontinence. They give information, help, resources, and support in your incontinence management.
The article is written by the person have well expirience in Better Bladder Center, located in downtown Winter Haven, FL, is Polk County's first non-surgical bladder center. Developed in 2007 by Dr Carlos Gabriel, It provide the helped over 1500 women of all ages and activity levels regain their bladder control treatment of stress urinary incontinence, help overactive bladder & incontinence center florida and much more.To know more please visit on http://www.betterbladders.com
Health Articles1. Make An Appointment For Top Spine Surgeon In Delhi
2. Get Painless Knee Replacement Surgery With Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
3. Sore Male Organ Prevention Tips To Keep You In The Game
Author: John Dugan
4. How To Report Anesthesia Time To Ensure Accurate Anesthesia Pay
Author: Elizabeth Debeasi
5. Orthodontics In Wayne For You
Author: Juan Smith
6. Water Kefir – An Ultimate Panacea For Stomach & Intestines Ailments
Author: Nourishme Organics
7. Does Bariatric Surgery For Obesity Reduce The Risk Of Melanoma?
8. Avoid These Common Mistakes And Enjoy Beautiful And Distinctive Smile!
Author: Frank Meshkani
9. Details On Invisalign In Citrus Heights
Author: Dr. Poidmore
10. What Is The Important Role Of Resilience In Life!
Author: Melissa Harries
11. Maintain Your Microbiome At Its Healthiest Level Following Gut Health Diet
Author: Kriben Govender
12. Preventive Tips About Dental Extraction – Stay Smiling
Author: Ryan Daniel
13. How To Choose An Online Pet Care Provider For Your Beloved Pet?
Author: Jack Jose
14. How To Find A Good Vet And Clinic For Your Animal Companions In Murphy
Author: Allan Austin
15. Dr. Stuart Krost | Leads Pack In Pain Management Care St. Lucie County/port Saint Lucie Florida Numb