ALL >> Health >> View Article
Don’t Hide The Urinary Incontinence Problem
Total Articles: 348
Many people still think that incontinence is only a problem for the old, ill, and bedridden. Incontinence is a problem that can affect people of all ages and both genders. However, it is important to note that a man gets affected by incontinence much less than women. This is most likely due to the fact that women can suffer damage to the nerves and muscles surrounding the urinary system during pregnancy and childbirth. This can bring on stress incontinence immediately or even years down the road. In addition, a woman’s urinary system is far more vulnerable by its very design. Some women also experience incontinence due to the hormonal changes that happen as we age. However, no matter the reason for your incontinence there is no reason to suffer in silence.
The first person anyone should turn to when they begin experiencing incontinence is their doctor. It is important to understand that incontinence is most often brought on by an underlying medical condition. This makes it crucial that anyone experiencing incontinence seek a medical evaluation. During the medical evaluation your doctor can then diagnose what is causing the incontinence and prescribe the appropriate treatment. However, despite knowing this many people are still embarrassed and hesitant about seeking medical treatment. It is important to keep in mind that your doctor has most likely heard far worse than simply reporting incontinence symptoms. Today, health care professionals view incontinence as a medical problem and treat it that way so you should not hesitate to see your doctor.
After seeing your doctor the next step to managing your incontinence is to seek support. There is no need to live in secret when it comes to incontinence. Incontinence is a problem that is affecting millions of people. Incontinence sufferers are no longer willing to live in silence so they have turned to each other and formed support group. These support groups are found in hospitals, clinics, and some community resources. The major benefit of seeking out this kind of support is that you can find people who are at all different stages of dealing with incontinence. They give information, help, resources, and support in your incontinence management.
The article is written by the person have well expirience in Better Bladder Center, located in downtown Winter Haven, FL, is Polk County's first non-surgical bladder center. Developed in 2007 by Dr Carlos Gabriel, It provide the helped over 1500 women of all ages and activity levels regain their bladder control treatment of stress urinary incontinence, help overactive bladder & incontinence center florida and much more.To know more please visit on http://www.betterbladders.com
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited