ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hxjq Gets The Dust Generation Reasons Found Out
Total Articles: 14
In order to completely govern the dust of the mining crusher, the experts of Hongxing Machinery have found out the reasons for the generation of the dust through the site observation and analysis.
First, when the rotor of the crusher machine rotates with high speed to crushing the raw coal, the crusher machine continuously throws large amount of the air to the chute of the end of the machine from the chute of the upper part of the crusher machine and it can form high-pressure air area. One part of the high-pressure air flow is sucked away by the exit of the dust collector.
The other part of the high-pressure air flow carries large amount of the coal powder and they rush out from the gap of the lower chute. Second, the front part of the chute of the end of the machine is straight and the flow area is large, which has small resistance on the high-pressure air flow. The high-pressure air flow mainly rushes out from the entrance of the chute. Third, since the dust collection point of the dust collector equipped with the crusher machine is relatively disperse and the pipe of the dust collection pipe is long, the resistance of the dust collection is great. In addition, there is no sealing for various dust hood and the chute of the end of the machine.
When the dust is sucked, part of the clean air outside of the chute is sucked together, which can weaken the dust removal capacity of the dust collector. Forth, the dust after filtered by the dust collector is sent to the belt conveyor together by the screw conveyor. The exit position is just at the lower position of the dust collection hood. The return coal powder will be immediately scattered by the high-pressure air flow and sucked away by the dust suction pipe, which will cause the second pollution.
As a result, we can take the following measures. First, the direct reason leading to the dust pollution of the crusher machine is the high-pressure air flow. According to the working principles of the centrifugal fan, when the rotor of the crusher machine rotates, the inlet of the upper part of the crusher machine increases dramatically because of the increase of the flowing rate of the speed of the air. You can discharge the air pressure of the chute of the crusher machine to reduce the discharging amount of the dust. Second, you can remove two dust suction points of the dust collector to make full use of the dust collection capacity of the dust collector.
concentrator table: http://www.hx-crusher.com/concentrator_table.html
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla