ALL >> Business >> View Article
Hxjq Gets The Dust Generation Reasons Found Out
Total Articles: 14
In order to completely govern the dust of the mining crusher, the experts of Hongxing Machinery have found out the reasons for the generation of the dust through the site observation and analysis.
First, when the rotor of the crusher machine rotates with high speed to crushing the raw coal, the crusher machine continuously throws large amount of the air to the chute of the end of the machine from the chute of the upper part of the crusher machine and it can form high-pressure air area. One part of the high-pressure air flow is sucked away by the exit of the dust collector.
The other part of the high-pressure air flow carries large amount of the coal powder and they rush out from the gap of the lower chute. Second, the front part of the chute of the end of the machine is straight and the flow area is large, which has small resistance on the high-pressure air flow. The high-pressure air flow mainly rushes out from the entrance of the chute. Third, since the dust collection point of the dust collector equipped with the crusher machine is relatively disperse and the pipe of the dust collection pipe is long, the resistance of the dust collection is great. In addition, there is no sealing for various dust hood and the chute of the end of the machine.
When the dust is sucked, part of the clean air outside of the chute is sucked together, which can weaken the dust removal capacity of the dust collector. Forth, the dust after filtered by the dust collector is sent to the belt conveyor together by the screw conveyor. The exit position is just at the lower position of the dust collection hood. The return coal powder will be immediately scattered by the high-pressure air flow and sucked away by the dust suction pipe, which will cause the second pollution.
As a result, we can take the following measures. First, the direct reason leading to the dust pollution of the crusher machine is the high-pressure air flow. According to the working principles of the centrifugal fan, when the rotor of the crusher machine rotates, the inlet of the upper part of the crusher machine increases dramatically because of the increase of the flowing rate of the speed of the air. You can discharge the air pressure of the chute of the crusher machine to reduce the discharging amount of the dust. Second, you can remove two dust suction points of the dust collector to make full use of the dust collection capacity of the dust collector.
concentrator table: http://www.hx-crusher.com/concentrator_table.html
Business Articles1. Household Shifting Services In Bangalore Mumbai Unionpackers
2. How Can You Lower Your Lcl Sea Freight Costs?
3. How To Keep Yourself Safe While Working At Heights
4. Opportunities For The Global Gallium Arsenide Wafer Market To Reach $1.3 Billion By 2023
5. Floral Arrangement For The Perfect Summer Wedding
Author: John Miller
6. 5 Reasons Why Your Website Need Mobile App Development
Author: Anshul Sharma
7. A Gift For Planning Your Event
8. Why Is A Good Night Sleep Essential?
Author: Lewis Carroll
9. Sterlite Copper - The Journey Through Controversies
Author: Alanna Alberto
10. Enhancing Your Business Sales Using Wordpress
11. With Proper Training And Certificates, One Can Become An Expert Risk Manager
Author: George Hoover
12. Anand Enterprises
Author: Anand Enterprises
13. A Good Adwords Agency Is Things You Will Need For The Company!
Author: Magdalene Munter
14. Top Advantages Of Asphalt Seal Coating In Ontario
Author: Vadim Muravyev
15. Take Your Travel Experience Into Another Level By Exploring The Best Location Of India