ALL >> Education >> View Article
Engineering Courses In India
Total Articles: 1
India after Independence has marched forward with rapid strides in many fields. Education is an important one. Over the last 65 years, there are refreshing changes in concepts and ideas, with regard to imparting academic as well as technical education. In line with the advanced countries, newer methodologies and environments for setting up educational institutions like schools, colleges and universities came into vogue. Resident Universities are classic examples for providing food, shelter, and excellent environment to students for pursuing higher studies.
What is a Resident University? First and foremost is they are located in serene, lush-green and eye-pleasing locales, far from the noises and scrambles of Metropolitans. Students can be saved from the nuisances of air-pollution, congestion, noise-pollution and such other distractions this way. Once they settle down in these conducive-environs, for concentrating on their studies, everything follows suit as the students are provided healthy atmosphere, boarding and lodging facilities together with perks needed for a care-free living.
Next is the total freedom provided for students for learning the arts and skills, through improvised and creative thinking, rather than dumping with the drudgery of reading, memorizing and reproducing what they memorized on papers in the exams. This has been the conventional practice followed by many educational institutions in India, for years together.
The innovative concept of Resident Universities broke this age-old custom; and infused fresh air as a welcome change. Inside the Best MBA universities in India like Raffles University preparing students in many faculties and Engineering Courses in India as recognized like Civil Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electronics and Communications Engineering; Computer Science and Engineering etc. students can happily feel this refreshing change.
If you take for example any Engineering College in India, it is a common drawback that students in batches are taught from the text-books prescribed for “what to learn” year after year. The same old-path generates innumerable engineering graduates, die-cast in the same mould for jobs in government and private sector. In direct contrast, Resident Universities like Raffles University meticulously created for innovative acquirement of knowledge and wisdom through self-motivation, train students in the art as “how to learn” the subjects, and how to apply them in practical life of today.
Similarly, in the field of Business Management studies, the advantages derived by students in availing the educational courses are aplenty. Now that the Internet has helped shrinking the world as a global village, the scope and opportunities for career development are abundant for students. Hospitality Management; Human Resource Management; Marketing Management; Logistics Management; and Retail Management etc. - have been found to be sure-shot pathways for highly-paid jobs, not only in India but in the developed nations worldwide as well.
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program