ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Understanding Capital Growth Funds
Total Articles: 133
Funds tied to capital such as land – and not the stock market – are more affected by specific local conditions and benefit from location diversification.
A capital growth fund is any portfolio of investments that is assembled with the intent to generate an investment return. Typically, those returns are reinvested.
Of course, achieving capital growth – to sell at a price that is higher than the price paid on the investment – is a goal, not a guarantee. But the chances of success are much enhanced by working with professional capital growth professionals who truly know the assets that are being invested in. The collection of investments within the fund and the market conditions that affect them determine whether a capital growth fund lives up to its name.
Capital growth funds based in real estate are different from, say, those tied to the stock market. Fund managers look at the distinct and unique combinations of land tracts to maximise certain factors, including local market conditions that would increase or decrease the value of each particular piece of property. A balanced capital growth fund in real estate would also be diverse across many geographical jurisdictions such as counties, as a local political structure can influence how land is used and zoned.
Also, diversification in the likely end use of the land (residential versus commercial, for example) can help the capital growth funds investor hedge against disruptions in any particular sector. The expertise of capital growth fund managers in land acquisition and Land planning is therefore essential for developing valuable real estate-based capital growth funds. Experienced fund managers focus on the most profitable part of the land development process: acquiring sites that have been identified to come forward for residential or mixed-use development but do not yet have detailed plans or permissions. Lucent then works with its own in-house team of specialists augmented by a select group of advisors to produce sustainable "development-ready" land sites before selling to house builders or other development companies.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon