ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Understanding Capital Growth Funds
Total Articles: 133
Funds tied to capital such as land – and not the stock market – are more affected by specific local conditions and benefit from location diversification.
A capital growth fund is any portfolio of investments that is assembled with the intent to generate an investment return. Typically, those returns are reinvested.
Of course, achieving capital growth – to sell at a price that is higher than the price paid on the investment – is a goal, not a guarantee. But the chances of success are much enhanced by working with professional capital growth professionals who truly know the assets that are being invested in. The collection of investments within the fund and the market conditions that affect them determine whether a capital growth fund lives up to its name.
Capital growth funds based in real estate are different from, say, those tied to the stock market. Fund managers look at the distinct and unique combinations of land tracts to maximise certain factors, including local market conditions that would increase or decrease the value of each particular piece of property. A balanced capital growth fund in real estate would also be diverse across many geographical jurisdictions such as counties, as a local political structure can influence how land is used and zoned.
Also, diversification in the likely end use of the land (residential versus commercial, for example) can help the capital growth funds investor hedge against disruptions in any particular sector. The expertise of capital growth fund managers in land acquisition and Land planning is therefore essential for developing valuable real estate-based capital growth funds. Experienced fund managers focus on the most profitable part of the land development process: acquiring sites that have been identified to come forward for residential or mixed-use development but do not yet have detailed plans or permissions. Lucent then works with its own in-house team of specialists augmented by a select group of advisors to produce sustainable "development-ready" land sites before selling to house builders or other development companies.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Gwadar – The Opportunity Is Now.
Author: China Pak Hills
2. Dangerous Myths About The Forex Market
Author: Then Divan
3. Smart Ways To Prepare For The Tax Season
Author: John Panayis
4. Tax Tips For Teachers 2018
Author: Lauri Pitcher, CPA
5. Quick Same Day Loans
6. How Does The Asian Trading Session Operate?
Author: Viet Son
7. 5 Most Popular Types Of Mutual Funds
Author: Vikas Malhotra
8. Benefits Of Initiating Wire Transfer From Usa To India
9. 5 Tips To Keep In Mind When Using The Emi Calculators
Author: Chintu Yadav
10. Commodity Trading For Beginners – A Descriptive Guide
Author: Sophia Mason
11. 3 Tips To Improve One’s Trading Performance
Author: Amir Milan
12. With Fx Seminars A Beginner Can Easily Mastery On Forex
Author: Joyce Shen
13. Currency Trading – How It Will Be Simplified
Author: Joyce Shen
14. How Can You Get Home Loan From State Bank Of India
15. Secure Your Privacy 100% From Future Data Breaches Like Equifax
Author: Judith Neely