ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Understanding Capital Growth Funds
Total Articles: 133
Funds tied to capital such as land – and not the stock market – are more affected by specific local conditions and benefit from location diversification.
A capital growth fund is any portfolio of investments that is assembled with the intent to generate an investment return. Typically, those returns are reinvested.
Of course, achieving capital growth – to sell at a price that is higher than the price paid on the investment – is a goal, not a guarantee. But the chances of success are much enhanced by working with professional capital growth professionals who truly know the assets that are being invested in. The collection of investments within the fund and the market conditions that affect them determine whether a capital growth fund lives up to its name.
Capital growth funds based in real estate are different from, say, those tied to the stock market. Fund managers look at the distinct and unique combinations of land tracts to maximise certain factors, including local market conditions that would increase or decrease the value of each particular piece of property. A balanced capital growth fund in real estate would also be diverse across many geographical jurisdictions such as counties, as a local political structure can influence how land is used and zoned.
Also, diversification in the likely end use of the land (residential versus commercial, for example) can help the capital growth funds investor hedge against disruptions in any particular sector. The expertise of capital growth fund managers in land acquisition and Land planning is therefore essential for developing valuable real estate-based capital growth funds. Experienced fund managers focus on the most profitable part of the land development process: acquiring sites that have been identified to come forward for residential or mixed-use development but do not yet have detailed plans or permissions. Lucent then works with its own in-house team of specialists augmented by a select group of advisors to produce sustainable "development-ready" land sites before selling to house builders or other development companies.
Investing / Finance Articles1. How To Claim Unclaimed Fixed Deposits From Banks
Author: Arwind Sharma
2. 12 Month Payday Loans Direct Lenders
Author: Carol Adams
3. Where To Look For Ongoing Projects In Mumbai In 2017?
4. Benefits Of Hiring A Tax Accountant
Author: Karen Lee
5. Impact Of Gst On Manufacturers And Their Distribution Networks
Author: Rahul Sutraj
6. Quickly Find Ideal Program For Commercial Lending In Atlanta
Author: John Bairstow
7. Why Emv Credit Card Terminals Are Necessary For Business?
Author: Satya Nadella
8. Get Set For A Great Retirement Life
Author: Deepesh Reddy
9. Payday Loan In India, Payday Loan India, Payday Loans India
Author: Mayank Aswal
10. Mashreqpay Program To Ease Your Personal & Business Life
Author: Jeff Usman
11. Maximize Your Profitability With Trade12 Trading Services
12. The Best Stock Market Advisory Services Discerns The Best Time To Invest The Indian Stock Market
Author: Dharmesh Patel
13. Opt For Sebi Approved Stock Option Advisory Services For Better Investment Security
Author: Dharmesh Patel
14. How To Find Best Mortgage Loan Software
Author: sapana rathod
15. Unravel Your Taxation With The Accomplished Cpa In Memphis Tn!
Author: Garrett A. Surles