ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Joint Ventures In Strategic Land
Total Articles: 133
The current state of market-based investing makes strategic land joint ventures the preference among investors who want to avoid volatility.
The contemporary opportunities in strategic land investing are based on several factors. One is that economic conditions have depressed the value of land in recent years. Another is that pent-up demand could well drive an increase in that land valuation over the next several years. A third is that both homebuilders and commercial construction companies are less interested in buying raw properties than in building and marketing those properties after they are made ready for development.
Investors have several choices in how they can participate in real estate on a large scale. One is through real estate investment trusts (REITs), which tend to be subject to market volatility owing, in part, to the liquid nature of the shares. Many investors choose instead to work with managed strategic land investments, through either funds or joint ventures.
In strategic land joint ventures, the defining relationship is between managers with skills and expertise (for identifying properties that will create the best return) and the investors who participate in the enterprise. The managers in the joint venture perform best when they acquire and manage properties that are ripe for a change-of-use rezoning. This creates value by transforming property into ready-to-build status. The significant returns that Lucent has already seen in this area suggest it is both highly profitable and low risk.
Whether the investor chooses a joint venture, a fund or a REIT generally hinges on his or her overall investment and tax strategies. But the strength and track record of the management team in any real property investment should be a key consideration.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Advantages Of Export Documentation
Author: Laural Smith
2. Option Trading - A Free Style Of Trading In India
Author: Mahendra Rajput
3. How Stock Market Advisory Firms Are Helpful In Trading
4. Fundamental Analysis Of A Company
Author: Aniket Vichare
5. Important Factors To Know About The Sme Loan
Author: Manish Damani
6. Buy A Perfect Refrigerator On Emi This Summer
Author: Meenal Wahi is involved in finance and loan manage
7. Services From Vat Consultants
Author: Nidan Narkhade
8. Financial Consultant A Must For Every Business Set Up
Author: Aastha Kapoor
9. Things You Should And Should Not Do While Making An Investment In The Stock Market (for Beginners)
Author: Stella Ross
10. Earn Profit From Sureshot Commodity Tips Provided By Ripples Advisory
Author: Riyanshi Tanwar
11. Get Online And Accurate Mcx Free Tips And Nifty Option Tips
Author: Sandy Allen
12. Cash Trading In Stock Market
Author: Mahendra Rajput
13. Find The Best Fund To Invest In Sip Now
Author: Jignesh Shah
14. Indiakaloan-loan Against Property
Author: ranjeet kumar
15. What Is The Future Of Cryptocurrencies?