ALL >> Education >> View Article
Clear The 70-488, Developing Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Exam With Microsoft Tod
Total Articles: 106
Becoming a certified, professional and acknowledged Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Developer was never as easy. Especially if the crediting is being done by Microsoft itself. With the 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam the targeted audience for the exam is the Professional and skillful program developers, who excel at developing Core Solutions with the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. The 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam is administered through the online exam center and vendor Prometric.
The exam is a proctored form of exam and is only available and administered in English. The 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam has become recently available in the July of 2013 and is extremely popular with the Program Developers Professionals. The questions that appear in the exam may be formatted and structured as multiple-choice, multiple-response, Active screen, Build lists, case studies, create a tree, drag and drop, hot area, or simulations. The format of the 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam is only let on during the exam as this is done for maintaining the security and authenticity of the exam.
The 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam is conducted live under Prometric. The questions and item in the exam are chosen from a pool of finalized questions which are deemed perfect of the exam. The candidate is judged based on the cut off score that is set according to a specific criteria. The 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam requires that the candidate should have at the least technical experience of four years in developing solutions for real life work scenarios and environments. For obtaining the certificate the candidate is supposed to be in possession of the ability of utilizing the SharePoint environments for designing and developing custom codes. By clearing the 70-488, Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions exam the professional is credited towards the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developers (MCSD): SharePoint Applications. To get accredited for this certification the candidate should prepare with the course outline that has been set forth by Microsoft Professionals. The percentage against the topic area signifies the relevant importance and covering of the topic in the exam.
• Plan and Design SharePoint Sites (10-15%)
• Implement Authorization and Authentication (10-15%)
• Access and Manage Data (10-15%)
• Implement SharePoint Solutions (15-20%)
• Implement the User Experience and Information Architecture (10-15%)
• Create Businesses Processes (10-15%)
• Create Office Apps (10-15%)
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar