ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-410, Installing And Configuring Windows Server 2012 Exam Is The Key To Success
Total Articles: 106
The certification that results from clearing the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam is accredited towards the MCSA and MCSE. The high level of masters certification that is awarded by Microsoft is a sign of acknowledgement that the company shows towards professionals who display immaculate and enhanced tendency towards the installation and configuration of the Windows Server 2012 technology by Microsoft. The 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam although a Microsoft based exam is administered through a third party online administration center Prometric. The exam is administered and is available in two different languages of English and Japanese. The exam has been available since the September of 2012. The technology against which the exam is offered is the Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
The targeted audience for the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam are the information technology professionals who wish to gain excellence in the Windows Server 2012 technology. The exam is part of an enhanced series of exams which vary in difficulty and exam topics. It is a necessary requirement for the candidate that he should be in possession of necessary experience and skills when it comes to handling the architecture of the Windows Server 2012 and related technologies.
The course outline that the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam is based on is comprised of topics which have been outlined by a team of IT professionals.
1. Installation and Configuration of Servers (15 to 20 percent)
2. Configuring Server Roles and Features (15 to 20 percent)
3. Configuring Hyper-V (15 to 20 percent)
4. Deploying and Configuring Core Networking Services (15 to 20 percent)
5. Installing and Administering Active Directory (15 to 20 percent)
6. Creation and Management of Group Policy (15 to 20 percent)
Microsoft also makes available certain materials which make preparing for the exam easier. The courses, trainings and tools offered by Microsoft for the candidate are merely tools in helping the candidate to get ready for the e70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam and attain the necessary skills and expertise required for clearing the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam. The preparation material also includes certain practice tests which will be crucial and instrumental in giving you a strong idea of your preparation and the topic areas which lack preparation. By clearing these tests you can be assured that you will have a good chance at clearing the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam test but by means does this mean that the candidate will pass the 70-410, Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam with guarantee. These are merely helping tools and not a guarantee of success.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur