ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Jalandhar Leads Residential Property Market In Punjab
Total Articles: 3
As the festive season draws nearer, real estate developers as well as home buyers are looking forward to purchase new property. This is considered to be the most auspicious time to buy a new house. According to a property website, there are as many as 400 projects across the country that is offering special deals and discounts during Diwali and Dusherra. This has created new demand in the market as buyers are making a beeline to invest in property. Although this demand is mostly concentrated in the metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune, other cities are also setting a trend and attracting hordes of potential buyers.
The beautiful city of Jalandhar in Punjab is not far behind as the place is witnessing an overwhelming response from both developers and buyers. Big players who have earned a name for themselves in the realty sector are now focusing on setting up attractive projects in this huge cantonment city. Jalandhar is a very resourceful city which is very well connected through both railways and roadways to all the major parts of the region including the national capital Delhi. This is one major factor that has lured potential homebuyers to choose Jalandhar as their future home.
Another factor that is propelling the growth of the sector is the concentration of Non Resident Indians who are heavily investing in the fast developing real estate market of Jalandhar. The state government is also providing the necessary impetus to maintain this upscale growth rate. It has set up a fund of Rs. 150 crore/annum in order to upgrade industrial and infrastructure development. With continuous development in the industrial sector the infrastructure is bound to increase and that in turn will bring in developers and builders of residential and commercial properties.
The residential property in jalandhar in particular has proved to be a major draw amongst home buyers. The apartments in Punjab Jalandhar come with all the facilities necessary for comfortable living, thus making it a perfect choice for residential use. Moreover, there are numerous schools and educational institutions in the city that has a good reputation of providing quality education. Medical facilities are considered to be one of the best in the country. Shopping centers and entertainment zones are there all over the city. People are gradually shifting their focus from the concrete jungles of Delhi and Gurgaon and are seriously considering about investing in Jalandhar. Experts are unanimous in saying that it is the next big realty destination in North India.
For more information about residential property in jalandhar, apartments in Punjab Jalandhar visit our website at http://www.bfuindia.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Five Must Explore Weekend Getaways You Need To Visit When You Have An Apartment In Barog
Author: The Woods Barog
2. Tips That Make Your Buying Process Of Property In Indore Smarter
3. How To Choose The Economicalproperty In Bhopal For Sale
4. Where To Search Out For Projects In Bhopal For Sale
5. What You Should Know About Specialized Handyman Home Services
6. How About Buying Real Estate Apartment In Bhopal For Sale
7. Sell Your House And Get Cash For Houses In Jacksonville
Author: Mason Dexter
8. Purchasing A Condo In Ocean Marine Yacht Club Condominiums In Hallandale Beach Is A Great Choice!
Author: Irit Naymark
9. Benefits Of Structural Engineer Services
Author: Lisa mcnutt
10. Delhi Real Estate Services India
Author: Arun Kumar Singh
11. Why Do You Choose Houston Corporate Apartments For Your Accommodation?
Author: Candice Wheat
12. Impact Of Metro On Realty Sector In Bangalore
13. Benefits Of Investing In Ready To Move-in Apartments Near Electronic City
Author: RBD SHELTERS
14. Royal Indian Marble : Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter Of Indian Stones, Sandstone, Limestone.
Author: Raj kumar
15. Trident Embassy: High-class Living
Author: Trident Embassy: High-Class Living