ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Jalandhar Leads Residential Property Market In Punjab
Total Articles: 3
As the festive season draws nearer, real estate developers as well as home buyers are looking forward to purchase new property. This is considered to be the most auspicious time to buy a new house. According to a property website, there are as many as 400 projects across the country that is offering special deals and discounts during Diwali and Dusherra. This has created new demand in the market as buyers are making a beeline to invest in property. Although this demand is mostly concentrated in the metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Chennai and Pune, other cities are also setting a trend and attracting hordes of potential buyers.
The beautiful city of Jalandhar in Punjab is not far behind as the place is witnessing an overwhelming response from both developers and buyers. Big players who have earned a name for themselves in the realty sector are now focusing on setting up attractive projects in this huge cantonment city. Jalandhar is a very resourceful city which is very well connected through both railways and roadways to all the major parts of the region including the national capital Delhi. This is one major factor that has lured potential homebuyers to choose Jalandhar as their future home.
Another factor that is propelling the growth of the sector is the concentration of Non Resident Indians who are heavily investing in the fast developing real estate market of Jalandhar. The state government is also providing the necessary impetus to maintain this upscale growth rate. It has set up a fund of Rs. 150 crore/annum in order to upgrade industrial and infrastructure development. With continuous development in the industrial sector the infrastructure is bound to increase and that in turn will bring in developers and builders of residential and commercial properties.
The residential property in jalandhar in particular has proved to be a major draw amongst home buyers. The apartments in Punjab Jalandhar come with all the facilities necessary for comfortable living, thus making it a perfect choice for residential use. Moreover, there are numerous schools and educational institutions in the city that has a good reputation of providing quality education. Medical facilities are considered to be one of the best in the country. Shopping centers and entertainment zones are there all over the city. People are gradually shifting their focus from the concrete jungles of Delhi and Gurgaon and are seriously considering about investing in Jalandhar. Experts are unanimous in saying that it is the next big realty destination in North India.
For more information about residential property in jalandhar, apartments in Punjab Jalandhar visit our website at http://www.bfuindia.com
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Top Guidelines To Follow While Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Anil kumar
2. What Are Short Sales And How Do They Work?
3. Should I Short Sell My Home? - Truths And Myths About Short Sales
4. Short Sales - Home Options, Alternatives To Foreclosure
5. Facing Foreclosure? A Short Sale Can Help
6. Gaur City Center Wholesale Bazar Amazingly Designed Shopping Complex
Author: Amit Sharma
7. Residential Properties You Should Look For A Better Living In Nasik
8. Join Our Red Coupon Franchise Network & Earn In Lacs
Author: Red Coupon
9. Luxury Home Builders Perth
Author: Patrick Fox
10. Top Benefits Of Off-campus Housing Near The University Of Dayton, Oh
Author: John Douglas Poley
11. How Property Buyers Agent In Sydney Will Assist You?
Author: Rudy Baer
12. Enjoy Your After-retirement Life In Goa With Bliss Of Nature
13. Apartments In Dumbo Brooklyn Not Selling As Well As Predicted?
Author: Lawrence Roy
14. Basic Installation For Opulence Space For Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
15. How Can Buyers Get The Best Bargains In Sippy Downs Real Estate
Author: Aaron Jones