ALL >> Business >> View Article
Boss Reviews By Employees And Ex-employees
Total Articles: 26
You know how your manager is doing hence you are the best person to assess his skills. If you want your employers or owners of the company to know what you think about your manager or how you rate your seniors then you should start writing boss reviews.
Rate your managers and also describe what make them good managers or if they aren’t friendly explain what is lacking in them. You might not know that you can assess technical and professional skills of your managers without coming into limelight. The persons, whom you will rate, will never come to know, who is assessing them. Let’s discuss the opportunity in detail.
Some websites provide employees and opportunity to rate their managers. The websites provide tools, space and a scale on which employees can show skills of their managers. You can take advantage of these websites. Use a credible site and rate your manager according to his skills. You are allowed to write anything but it should be concerned with the professional skills of the person rated. Employees or authors aren’t allowed to use these forums for spreading venom about others.
Your name will be kept a secret. It won’t be revealed. The assessments are used by employers. It is amazing to know that employers are using these websites to know how their managers are doing. Moderators of these websites make sure that the platforms are used for genuine reasons. You should have something to say about your manager and whatever you say, you should say in a professional manner.
There should be a purpose behind writing boss reviews. You should assess your managers to tell your colleagues and friends whether you are provided growth opportunities. Similarly others can assess their managers. Together all the assessments can provide a general view on a company. It will be a great help to jobseekers.
There is no end to the number of boss reviews you can write. For instance you want to share your job experience with others. You can assess all the managers, whom you have reported in your career one by one. In this way, you can speak up to your mind about your managers and also guide others.
How boss reviews can guide others? A job seeker can read reviews to know how managers treat their juniors. In this way, he can prepare himself to work under strict managers. Also a jobseeker can find a right firm for him by going the reviews of different firms.
About The Author
Eleanor Abbott has been in the field of staffing and recruitment and has in depth experience in this field. The author started to write articles and blogs on this field due to his extensive experience. For more information please visit on Company Review .
Business Articles1. Eglobedata Released Most Accurate Real Estate Industry Email List And Build New Revenue Streams
Author: Brayden Tyler
2. Switch To Pharmacists Email List For Getting Cost Effective And Good Return
Author: Andrew Rayel
3. Explore An Opportunity For New Business Prospects With Business Development Executives Email Lists
Author: Charles Daniel
4. Ideal Instrument Services Are The Leading Dealer And Distributor Of Mitutoyo Products In Pune
Author: biz porto
5. Landed House Exterior Contractor – A Preferred Landed Property Renovation Contractor Singapore Can S
Author: James Han
6. Why You May Need A Photobooth On Your Big Day
7. Carpet Styles
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc.
8. Trade Show Display Rental- All You Require For Incredible Brand Value
Author: Daniel Wilson
9. Scada Free – Access Data From Remote Location Easily With The Help Of Web Scada !
Author: Archer Finch
10. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog Part - I
Author: Unknown Member
11. Documentation Of Employee Discussions Is All Important
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Try A Herding Class With Your Dog
Author: Unknown Member
13. Best Scar Removal Creams
14. Why Should You Hire Huntington Beach Dry Cleansing Service Provider?
Author: Robert Paul
15. Rajasthan College Of Engineering For Women
Author: Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women