ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Stay At A Budget Broome Backpacker’s Accommodation
Total Articles: 1
Broome a pearling exotic town which was once a hub of opium dens and billiard salons is situated near the Kimberley region Western Australia. Broome is an oasis of characters, culture and colour filled with a rich culture and history and breathtaking landscape. Broome is well known for its rare pink diamonds and beautiful pearls and at Roebuck Bay one can view thousands of beautiful birds or visit sites where dinosaurs once roamed the lands. Cable Beach with its glistening white sands offer camel rides across this beautiful beach where you can soak in the most beautiful sunsets. East of Broome is Derby which is a must visit to explore the Buccaneer Archipelago at the Timor Sea where thousands of islands are scattered across the sea.
In addition two of Australia’s renowned four wheel drive adventures take place in Broome being the Darwin via Kununurra which is between Broome the Savannah Way and the Gibb River Road which is 660 kilometres. The driving distance between major towns is long as the Kimberley is far larger than the states of Tasmania and Victoria combined, when visiting you will need to plan well ahead so not to miss out on all the attractions and staggering landscapes. When travelling to this area you can book budget Broome backpackers accommodation for an ultimate backpacker’s experience. This beautiful budget resort is just a short walk to the city centre and close to the airport. This oasis offers full amenities, has a beautiful swimming pool as well as bar activities.
A 1000 kilometres from Broome you will find the mysterious shaped rock formations at Kununurra in the Purnululu National Park which is a world heritage site. You will find some of the oldest aboriginal rock art in the world at Bradshaw and see the spectacular waterfalls and the spectacular gorges of the Mitchell Plateau. For the very best of the Australian Outback, Broome offers a rugged bush landscape, bright red soil and vast clear blue skies. Visit the pearling port and pearling museum in the North West corner of Kimberley, and witness beautiful architecture that dates back to the early pearling days in Chinatown where you can purchase some pearls.
Take a scenic flight over Mitchell Plateau and Mitchell Falls, take a bushwalk at Bell Gorges or visit the Windjana Gorge National Park where you can see freshwater crocodiles. If you are travelling during the month of May you can head off to the Ord Valley Muster celebration in Kununurra where more than fifty different events are held over a two week period. Captivating Broome promises an unforgettable and memorable experience.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara