ALL >> Education >> View Article
Asis Certified Protection Professional (asis-cpp)
Total Articles: 112
If you want to have a successful career, getting certified is perhaps the best thing to do. When you are certified you can surely become as one of the most worthy professional or an asset for your company. This will give you an amazing career opportunity.
ASIS is a renowned company in the world of security management. They provide certifications for individuals who wish to become certified in security management. ASIS Certified Protection Professional is one of the certification they provide.
About the ASIS Certified Protection Professional Certification
One of the most wanted certification in the field of management security is the Certified Protection Professional. This will give you an amazing opportunity to demonstrate your skills and knowledge in management skills that involves domains of security. Once you have obtained this certification, it will help you to become a fully certified professional in security management. To acquire this certification, one must pass the ASIS-CPP certification exam.
There are some requirements that one must keep in mind to qualify for ASIS-CPP certification exam. The candidate must have at least 9 years of working experience in security management and 3 years in the security function environment. Another way for you to qualify for this certification is having a BS degree and 7 years experience of security work together with security function experience.
Before you apply for ASIS Certified Protection Professional Certification, it is helpful if you can able to listen to their 60 minute webinar, which is free. This will help you acquire a better understanding regarding aspects of this certification such as testing, exam preparation, requirements, application process and eligibility requirements.
About the ASIS Certified Protection Professional Certification Exam
The ASIS-CPP certification has 225 multiple choice questions. The candidate for this certification exam should finish the exam within the given time. All of the questions for this exam are obtained from the certified reference books.
Topics of the ASIS-CPP Certification Exam
The following are some of the topics included in the ASIS-CPP certification exam together with the intended percentage for the exam.
• Business Principles and Practices (11%)
• Security Principles and Practices (19%)
• Personnel Security (12%)
• Legal Aspects (7%)
• Investigations (10%)
• Information Security (8%)
• Physical Security (25%)
• Crisis Management (8%)
How to Prepare and Pass the ASIS Certified Protection Professional Certification Exam
This is one of the premier certification in security management industry. Experience in the field is not just the main requirement, but you also need to prove that you have the right abilities. Passing the written exam is the only way for you to do well.
When you want to successfully acquire this certification, it is imperative to obtain some of the best tools and materials. You can prepare for the exam by using study materials such as books, pdf and CDs. The best thing about this certification is you will be provided with the most updated materials via their recommended book.
Finally, once you pass the ASIS Certified Protection Professional exam, it will be the best chance for you to obtain the certification that can help you become a successful one.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning