ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Events In New York : The Manhattan Hotel Welcomes Visitors To The New York City Food & Wine Festival
Total Articles: 24
New York is a foodie’s paradise, and the New York City Food & Wine Festival and an Event in New York that attracts people from all over the country who come to meet their favorite celebrity chefs, attend parties and dinners and enjoy tastings, seminars and much more.
The Manhattan Hotel – An NYC Hotel is centrally located and is a perfect choice for those attending this New York Event. Visit the Hotel’s NYC Travel Blog for information about New York Restaurants, Attractions and more. View New York Travel Blog here.
New York City Food & Wine Festival
When: October 17 through October 20, 2013
Where: Various locations
Some of the world’s best Restaurants are found in NYC, and food-related Events in New York are common. One, however, stands apart: The New York City Food & Wine Festival combines a love of fine food and wine with the chance to help those who are struggling with hunger both in New York and throughout the country.
For 4 days, venues throughout the city will host nearly 100 special Events. The cost for each Event ranges from $20 to $400, and every dime that is made will be given to 2 important charities: The Food Bank for New York City and Share Our Strength, a national charity that works to end childhood hunger.
Attendees can pick and choose which Events interest them most. Enjoy a grand wine tasting or dinner with a favorite celebrity chef. While America’s popular chefs are represented, this Event in New York also includes some of the finest culinary masters from around the globe.
A number of seminars are also part of the New York City Food & Wine Festival. Sample topics include sausage making, wine making, pasta making, how to taste wine like a pro and many others. While a few of the Events are trade only, most are open to the public. Keep in mind that the most popular Events may sell out quickly, so reserve your tickets early.
Don’t miss the opportunity to feed your inner foodie while helping to stomp out hunger at the same time. Choose your favorite Events and buy your tickets for this fun Event in New York.
about The Manhattan - An NYC Hotel:
One of the best features of The Manhattan Hotel - A New York Hotel is the incomparable location – literally in the center of everywhere you want to be when you visit New York. The Manhattan Hotel is a Times Square Hotel located just 2 blocks to Rockefeller Center, 4 blocks to The Museum of Modern Art and 8 blocks to Central Park.
Our spacious 659 well-appointed, non-smoking Guest Rooms and Suites are available on 22 floors and offer everything a Business Traveler or Leisure Guest may require for a memorable visit to New York.
Visiting New York? Choose The Manhattan – An NYC Hotel Check Rates - Make Reservations or call toll free: 800-610-5386.
For interesting New York Travel Articles visit The Manhattan Hotel's New York Travel Blog.
The Manhattan Hotel Travel Blog - Get information about New York Restaurant and NYC Hotels plan your trip. For more information please visit: - http://www.manhattanhoteltimessquareblog.com
Travel Articles1. Visa Services In Dehradun
Author: Visa Services in Dehradun
2. Things You Should Know About Sailing
Author: Aaron Roger
3. Schengen Tourist Visa Gives You The Opportunity To Visit Any Of The 26 Countries Without Any Hassles
4. 5 Places You Should Not Miss While You Are In Spain
Author: Ritwik Sengupta
5. A Complete Guide To Plan For A Durban City Tour
6. Top 10 Things To Do In Durban The Best Tourist
7. Tamanag Heritage Trek - A Perfect Way To Explore The Tibetan Culture
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
8. Top Three Trekking Destinations In Nepal
Author: Nepal Eco Trekking
9. What To Do To Add Extra Value To Tanzania Safari Tours?
Author: Mathew Jacky Mollel
10. Variety Of Luxury Transfer Services Available In Dubai For Commutation
11. Manaslu Circuit Trekking Is Now Absolutely Possible After The Deadly Earthquake In 2015
12. Nepal Is Still A Safe Country To Visit Even After The Devastating Earthquake Of 2015
13. 5 Spectacular Viewpoints In Mahabaleshwar
14. Australia Immigration & Visa Consultants In Bangalore
Author: shaik fareed
15. Get A Thrilling Experience In The Upper Mustang Region Of Nepal
Author: Master Himalaya