ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Why Android Mobile Os Is So Popular?
Total Articles: 349
Let us come across some useful pointers to explore that what makes Android OS a globally popular OS. As we know that both Android and iOS are tough competitors in the global mobile arena but at present, android holds more than 80% market share and thus it is one of the largely adopted mobile operating systems. Here are some pointers to explore the reasons behind the popularity of Android OS.
It is Google’s own product. The tech giant has brought all technical advancements in its OS. Google’s dedication clearly reflects when we see huge investment by the company in the technology of Android to rule over the market.
It is easy to develop apps for Android platform. Unlike iOS, where Apple has put in a lot of restrictions on developers, Android has freed developers for whatever they want to do. Android developers can use third party development tools to have desired functionality in the app. Also, Android app developers can easily get their app approved and lived on Play Store.
Android is an open source mobile operating system. Open source means that the OS is absolutely free for anyone who wants to use it. You can modify the OS and personalize it for specific operations of your company. Its openness has attracted tens of mobile device makers using it as the core software in their smartphones and tablets.
Android’s user interface is stylish and sleek. It has been designed with very simplest yet stylish features and functions. With each new version, Google adds more features and apps to the software. Google has improved the performance of the OS to a great extent.
Android can be customized to convert a smartphones or tablets into a portable, small PC.
There are Android powered tablets too, and excepting Android, no other platform has been proved as the alternative for iOS powered iPad. There are reports that sales of iPad tablets is dropping because of Android powered tablets.
Android is also a perfect platform for business based mobile apps development. More and more businesses around the world are now adopting Android platform for their business mobile app projects. Android also has all those features and functions that developers want to seen in a platform for business app.
Because Android OS is free of cost, mobile device makers do not need to pay fee for obtaining license to use the OS and thus they can decrease the cost of their devices to stay in the competition. Android phones are available in all budget ranges, from low-end devices to high ones.
For more information about this article kindly visits our official website: rapidsofttechnologies..
Shubhangi Verma- working as professional technical content writer- For more information about Android application development kindly visits our official website: www.rapidsofttechnologies.com. For any queries call +1 516 515 9871 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Programming Articles1. Dotnet Training In Chennai
2. App Store Optimization Services | How To Increase App Downloads
Author: Richelle Guo
3. Customized E-commerce Portal
Author: cs infotech
4. In Java , How Can We Inherit The Constructor
5. Magento Ecommerce: The Perfect Fit For Your B2b Ecommerce Website
Author: Jonathan Paul
6. Put Things In Proper Perceptions With Contract Management Software
Author: James Blake
7. In Java How To Control The Members With In The Class To Access Outside
8. Oops Concept Beginning And Important Steps Of Java Developers
9. 2 Most Important Factors To Take Care Of For An Impactful Web Design
10. Career Options For Java Learners To Make Bright Career
11. Servlet To Develop The Web Application Dynamically
12. Jvm Plays An Important Role In Execution Of Java Program
13. Techno - Software Maintenance Company
Author: Mr Paul James
14. Multithreading To Perform Multiple Task Simultaneously
15. 8 Tips For Your Ecommerce Mobile App Development
Author: Raju Katari