ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Kurtis For Girls For The Winter Season
Total Articles: 24
Wintry weather season has arrived in India, and it is the time of year intended for multi-colored fashion styles. So this winter, make your season more lively and trendy with latest trends in kurtis for girls. For winter season, kurtis are the most comfortable and pleasant attire owing to its varieties of style, pattern, prints and beautiful work. This season is just the thing to bring your wardrobe up to date with marvelous kurtis.
Kurtis Colors for Winter
Glittery and bright colored kurtis are in style for the winter season. Select amazing colors in kurtis that look flattering on your personality. Emerald green, brick red, shiny blue and such tropical colors with floral print would be the highlights of the season.
Kurti Neck Patterns for Winter
Women are always selective in neck pattern, as with stylish neck pattern kurtis, you look stunning everywhere. Chinese collar and Nehru collar are in style, and these neck patterns with slim split or slender v-neck are excellent for winter season since it cover your back and neck.
Kurti Sleeves for Winter
Sleeves give an extra style to a Kurta for women. There are many styles of sleeves like cap sleeve, half sleeve, ¾ sleeves and full sleeve, bell sleeve and many more. For winter collection, choose ¾ sleeve kurtis or full sleeve kurtis to protect your hands from colds.
Printed Kurti in Fashion
Mixed prints are going to be in style for winters. You can use contrasting prints within the same color family. Stripes with floral is a combination that looks effortlessly chic and flirtatiously feminine. In addition, polkas with stripes can be visually gorgeous largely making your outfit look retro and modern both alike. The simplest print to work with is plaids- pair it with stripes or pair it with flowers, the outcome will be stylish and impressive.
Bottoms with Winter Kurtis
Short kurtis with thick jeans and traditional jacket or waistcoat would make a great style statement this season. With long trail cut and c-cut kurtis, choose thick fabric leggings and churidars. Knee length thick kurtis with Patiala salwar suits would also be in the groove for the season.
Thus, this was all about the trends in Kurtis for the winter season. You can buy kurtis online from the fashion boutique of Shopsabhyata.com. The boutique has largest collection of kurtis for girls, featuring latest trends and most fabulous designs in India. Simply visit the online fashion boutique of Shopsabhyata.com, and make your winter season stylish with new waves in fashion.
Shaina Mourya is a fashion stylist, researcher and promoter for various brands and fashion designers in India. Shaina, an Assam based girl, is now one of the leading stylists in India. Her work is based on Indian cultures and traditions, and she aims to globalize Indian ethnic clothes by through various promotion programmes.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt