ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Choose The Right Kind Of Dresses For A Cocktail Party
Total Articles: 13
Have you been lately disappointed when you opened your wardrobe searching for suitable dresses for a cocktail party? Do red cocktail dresses attract you but you are too scared to carry them off?
Well these questions often haunt young girls and ladies who are conscious about their sense of dressing and the current fashion. Moving in your social circle with not the right kind of attire can be nightmarish for girls. We often bother about suitable dresses for a cocktail party. But the formula to looking good is not just wearing good clothes but also feeling good from within.
Today there is an abundance of glamorous dresses for a cocktail party but to make the right choice could be a tricky job. While choosing dresses for a cocktail party one must keep a few things in mind, such as:
1. Type of party: Check out well in advance whether the cocktail party is an informal or a formal one. Partying with friends or close ones can be pretty different from attending a charity fundraiser or a large scale party. Dresses for a cocktail party are majorly determined by the kind of party you are looking forward to attend. A short dress would be an ideal choice for an informal party. But you would wish to wear a longer dress for formal parties to look a little more elegant and graceful. You could keep your wilder and hotter options for occasions when you are partying within your close circle.
2. Theme of the party: Another thing which can dictate your dressing can be the theme of the party. These people have a pre-decided theme for their cocktail parties. Red cocktail dresses are an awesome option for parties having a theme related to the colour red.
3. Venue of the party: An outdoor cocktail party would need a completely different kind of dressing as compared to indoor cocktail parties.
4. Season of the party: Another factor that determines dresses for a cocktail party is the season in which the cocktail party is falling. You wouldn’t like to shiver and chatter your teeth by wearing a short dress to a chilly winter cocktail party. Red cocktail dresses are a glamorous option for winter parties. As for winters dark coloured fabrics are ideal but if it the party is during the summer or the spring then light coloured cotton fabrics are a good choice.
Keeping the above things in mind, you could easily shop for the best possible suitable dress for the next cocktail party you are going to attend.
While looking for appropriate cocktail dresses there is a check list you should go through before investing your money in an exotic red dress.
1. Skin tone-fair, brown, pale yellow, darkish brown, bronze, tan etc.
2. Body Shape-There are four basic body shapes shapes that are used for women-Apple, Pear, Hourglass and Tube (Banana)
3. Type of party-Casual , Semi-Casual ,Office party, Semi-Formal , Formal
Cocktail parties always enthral women to state themselves by glamorous dresses. Many women seek these opportunities of social event to crack themselves out of their shell. Elegant yet sizzling dresses for a cocktail party give working women the chance to shed off their formal attire and just walk freely and enjoy themselves. Choosing the right kind of dresses for a cocktail party is important because one needs to easily blend and be socially acceptable to be comfortable in a party.
Kelly is an expert content writer. He is very experienced content writer. He has written many articles on Red Cocktail Dresses.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Summer Hi-tea With My Gang Of Girls & Dipali Shah
Author: Closest Buddies
2. Keep Using Your Favorite Purse For Long With These Easy Care Tips
3. Looking For An Experienced Hair Extension Specialist?
Author: Louise Bailey
4. Hair Extensions – The Best Way To Look Beautiful
Author: Louise Bailey
5. Formal Cocktail Gowns Are In Vogue
Author: The Bridal Comapny
6. Traditional Bridesmaid Gowns For Bridesmaids
7. Buy Traditional Men’s Ethnic Wear Online
Author: ARRS Silks
8. Custom Tailoring: Few Tips How To Get It Right.
9. How Can A Personal Stylist Help Me?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. From Cordovan Shoes To Sunglasses: Men’s Wardrobe Essentials
Author: Dan Zapatka
11. Fashion And Budget Shopping
Author: fashion blog
12. Mens Chain Bracelet Made From Sterling Silver Can Help A Man Look More Vibrant!
Author: John Winslow
13. The Sparkle Of The Gem
Author: Suhail Salahudeen
14. Twist Your Style With Contemporary Salwar Kameez And Diva Like Duppatta Draping!
Author: Rithika Aurora
15. Fashion Designing School
Author: Ganesh Kumar